The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

Valor makes another 9 troop city. 14 traits and all at level 20 will 5 star it.

1 Like

For kingdom power 3 you could have 6 troops at level 18 and the other 3 at level 19. No need to use traitstones then.

Begs the question though, wouldn’t everyone on consoles just be better off saving all resources til console catches up to pc? Why “waste” all those resources for 9 troops or less when a lot of the kingdoms will be much easier to star up later. There’s really no rush on console to do anything otherwise. You can win pvp easily without needing 5 star kingdoms.

What team are you using with Bat? Do you find his traits especially beneficial if he isnt in first position?

Planning on introducing Khorvash?

The only trait that is particularly useful if he isn’t in first position is the 2nd one, but I don’t run him in first position. I usually kill the entire team before he would even have a chance to deal skull damage. I run him in-

Maw
Valk
Bat
Bat

or

Hero
valk
bat
bat

or

Soothsayer
valk
bat
bat

any of these teams have been working great.

I’m a wealthy duck with souls and traits lol

The hourly tribute adds up quick, I even set an hour timer to hop on and grab it while watching tv. 1 star doubles tribute, 3 stars doubles tribute chance. 5 star is more end game for the extra +1 stat.

14 traits is key, it let’s 7 troops 3 star and 9 troops 5 star when all at level 20. Occasionally there are troop refunds and I respec them.

I probably average 4 kingdoms giving tribute, think my highest was 9.
14 3 star
5 5 star
Rest 1 star, all level 10

Yeah but even still players that are wealthy are still kind of “wasting” materials on certain troops that really aren’t that useful. My advice to all console players would be to hold off from fully traiting troops and wait til console catches up to pc. Not to mention there are several very good troops that haven’t came to console yet. Obviously the wealthy have the option to do what they want with the materials they have, I would just advise to wait.

Only problem I have with it is that I cant justify using anything but other true damage troops or mana generators.

Khorvash will replace Maw?

Crimson Bat
Valkyrie
Crimson Bat
Crimson Bat

Works great with Bat’s 3rd Trait

1 Like

Indeed. Id recommend the majority aim to get 9 troop kingdoms (or even wait till they have 10) to 3 stars by levelling them with souls and picking off the first common traits if necessary… prioritising glory kingdoms if possible.

1 Like

I rarely change my team, and they are already fully traited. You don’t earn bank interest hoarding traits or souls. But you do get nice tribute bonuses for spending them to star a kingdom.
Not sure how it adds up over the week, but I bet I get at least a 1000 glory.

Actually this is an on-going game so if you spend those materials now you’ll just have to replace them later. The logical move for most players is going to be to save those materials for later when console catches up to pc and then even later. This is less a message to you since you clearly are doing something otherwise, but more a message to other players that are considering spending wasted materials on these “less than” troops coming out. SAVE YOUR MATERIALS. 3 months til console catches up to pc hopefully.

Id say it is closer to 2000 or more. Im getting around 1000

Indeed. I’m only buying 6 Valors. There will be more Arcane Bloods coming soon enough.

1 Like

Yeah when I say wasted materials i’m mostly talking about stones, because gold, glory, and souls are easy to get back. Stones that you have now will be very important later. (again less a message to you lol) I know you know what you’re doing Talia :smile_cat:

1 Like

I do try and save my arcanes…

2 Likes

[quote=“HKdirewolf, post:342, topic:10582, full:true”] I know you know what you’re doing Talia :smile_cat:
[/quote]

Yeah it’s called owning the game.

It’s hard to when you want all Traits

1 Like

Team needs 3+ bat casts to finish, is it quicker than it seems?

Why have Valkyrie 2nd? If first Bat goes down you lose the other twos 3rd trait

Yeah that’s why I personally don’t run 3 bats (although I’m positive that’s a great team) because I don’t want another troop needing red to get in the way of Valk getting mana first. I also don’t run Valk in first place because she’s not a good tank. That’s how I put my team together. A tank in first position that can take skull hits while I gather mana for Valk and bats. So Talia’s is more offensive mine is more defensive I guess.