The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Yup, I’ve been busted for over a month. I’m going to have a few hundred glory keys, about 23 gem keys plus whatever we can scrape together in guild tasks on Monday to try for Yasmine’s. Fully expecting this is the fourth out of the last five mythics that I won’t be getting.

1 Like

Sounds like an oportunity for me and people who have saved huge amounts of resources to get ahead :smirk:

1 Like

Worst case scenario save those diamonds and craft the missing troops.

Uh yeah, but I can’t possibly accumulate enough diamonds every month for missing this many troops. The dream of a complete collection is over.

1 Like

The Base Mythics are synchro!

insert-party-gif-here

Ok, the party lasts for only a week, i know, but still

1 Like

cat dances

3 Likes

This cat need a beer

1 Like

I beg to differ…
Webspinner
Yasmine’s chosen
Queen Aurora
Aurai

Double green banner.

Enjoy!
:grinning:

Wouldn’t it be great for the devs to give us console folks some love and delay the next mythic for a month or 6 weeks? Most people are probably completely drained of resources.

FTFY :slight_smile:

Why would we want something delayed when we are so close to finally being in sync? I for one am tired of playing catch up.

1 Like

You obviously have loads of resources left. I have zero. So from a selfish point of view, you don’t want a delay, and from a selfish point of view I do.
What is FTFY? That’s twice someone’s used it to reply to me!

Resources or not I’m tired of playing catch up. I want to see new troops or kingdoms released at the same time all the time.

It means, “fixed that for you,” and is usually used when someone edits someone else’s post to alter the meaning to suit their own view.

2 Likes

Im surprise no salad dragon in your suggestion since she deal more damage when troop are entangled

It’s as Lyya explained. Sorry but I couldn’t resist :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

They should just sync us now and get the pain over with. Like ripping off a bandaid lol. Just throw the 2 missing event troops into glory packs.

I hope not, I want about 30 of each stone amd don’t have the glory for a double release. That’s just me though and I know the majority of people want to be synced.

Yep, I need about 50 of each Arcane Traitstone. Keep the plan, not all at once. And were almost synced anyhow.

So look like single asha? Or giant and asha?