The Three Cactalleros

I like these cacti, but I have a friend who hates them because of his Kactosophobia. A cactus cries in the distance for just a little love.

1 Like

Man… this week’s Bounty is so hard, I can’t bear it. lol

Joking aside, having enemies that match the Bounty Captain’s spacial spell condition is very nice. Enrage and Uskaya seems to be the theme this week, so all troops with enrage ability are included. Even Owlbear even got to be there for being half-bear!

So despite Agave’s poor synergy with Senita; Senita’s either outright killing the troop, leaving no room for Agave’s spell, or Senita leaves the troop with few life points, having Agave fruitlessly taking away armors, which is much better to just cast Senita twice. Agave is actually great with dealing with enraged enemies, just might need a bit magic buff from allies. It might be useful dealing with Uskaya’s deck on Green/Purple Guild War.

The only dangerous troop this Bounty is Orc, with his looping enraged crazy attack stats, making stage 19 quiet tricky. But for stage 20 without him, it’s quiet manageable with Bard-Dawnbringer. I’m only buying Tier 5, but with some luck, I could even finish the whole event! :grin:

The Dire Bacon is sort of dangerous since it targets two troops, but eh… I was only interested in this event for this:

A huge waste of gems, and one Orb of Acension i gained from the rewards so far, but i have enough to indulge my own silliness. I won’t even bother with reward above tier 17.

4 Likes

Not being able to see 10% of the board for 95% of the match no biggy right?

I didn’t mind the bugged troops until I was forced to use one in the bounty event. I did tier 6 and will most likely be short on finishing Reward 20 due to at least 3 losses being directly related to not being able to see the whole board. These Troops clearly weren’t tested by QA prior to release considering Agave “floats” any time I do skull damage with it in the first Position. These events aren’t built to withstand bugs of any sort. If you want players to use gems in these events. At… The… Very… Least… Make sure they’re bug free.

3 Likes

Worst of all Agave doesn’t have a mustache… :wink:

But i support your motion. It’s such an oversight to make an animation that is bugged at higher speeds and/or takes an eternity to end in lower/normal speeds. Things should be designed aiming for certain objectives in order of importance:

• Functional and bug free.
  • Cool looking and interesting.

Doesn’t matter if it’s cool, and this animation is kinda meh, if it’ll cause issues hindering us from playing.

2 Likes

The animation that triggers on the spike trait is daft. Even without being bugged. I don’t need to see it make an attack on every enemy to deal 1 damage. Kraken didn’t get that silliness.

Also really disappointed to find that these traits only trigger if the troop is in first place. That makes weak traits even weaker. I kinda looked forward to at least stacking the Three Cactalleros and getting 5 AoE for a skull match. But no.

7 Likes

3rd trait of all the cactus folk have a glitchy animation. Does some funny things like it’s portrait being on the enemy side.

Guild member took a picture of it’s glitch.

He just wanted to hug the cute (by their spiky standards) pig. :wink:

6 Likes

Liked that. Agave giving hugs should be canon or a cute cartoon-like meme picture.