Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/gypsy-tramps-and-thieves/

New Raid Boss Troop: Lady Garnetia

Lady Garnetia will be available in the Raid Boss Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Egg Thief

The Egg Thief will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Weapon: Volcanic Shield

This week it will be available in both the Raid Boss shop, and in the Soulforge.

5 Likes

Woohoo new troops

1 Like

Finally a Dragon’s Claw event. I can hopefully get Divinia for my second account now.

“Summon a Dragon Eggs”

Can we get this spell changed to “Summon an English Teacher?” :slight_smile:

22 Likes

An English teachers*

4 Likes

I think that Lady Garnetia looks amazing. But so do most of the Raids/Invasion troops.

1 Like

A troop that summons a troop who summons a troop who transforms (summons) into another troop before being effective.
Stop me when this stars to sound ridiculous.

12 Likes

Yep. Lady Garnetia’s art is so cool. Deserve some applause. Although, I can’t quite read the expression on her face…

Her double extra effects spell is also very great. A clear synergy with new weapon. There is more than one good reason to use her even outside of this week’s Raid!

1 Like

She looks quite proud if you ask me, for being useful in one week only.

4 Likes

Egg Thief art and spell art both look great.

@Lyya - isn’t the toop a ‘Dragon Eggs’. So could bee seen to be correct if a proper noun, however probably should have been “…summon Dragon Eggs”.

1 Like

Thank you devs, this is too much, first you release a Thief class in honor of my guild and now an event.

Next step maybe give us heroism scroll before floor 38? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I guess it’s cool to get a red and green Exploder.

Destroyer and with the gold scaling can be on par with Bronzelock pistol.

1 Like

Egg Thief isn’t an exploder sadly, it’s another Marilith, though better with enough setup or casts. A Red/Green Bronzelock Pistol.

She looks confident that no one will make a flat-chest jokes…

But well, non-mamalian draconic people seems about right. Gamewise her damage being boosted by armor can be somewhat decent. She has sinergy with the weapon so it’s can lead to some cool teams even outside the event, this shield with Tesla teams could be also decent.

1 Like

My bad. Well, new cards for the collection, nothing to play with in the long run.

It can free the hero for other weapon.

Aha, now there’s a 30% armor trait to go between the 25 and 33 traits. We getting a 35% between the 33 and the 40 too? A 45%?

3 Likes

I just need to ask why Dragon’s Claw is repeating itself again so soon? Over half the kingdoms still haven’t had a chance yet and once again it is Arcane Beast. Can we PLEASE get a different Arcane other than the same one over and over. Last week was a nice chance with Yellow/Blue.

1 Like

Don’t forget that, if the Baby Dragon transforms into something like Dragon Soul, it could transform into another Baby Dragon upon death, and the BD could then transform into a Dragon Egg, that would summon a Baby Dragon via spell or upon death, and that BD could transform into something like a Dragotaur, which could then maybe summon a Dragonette upon death. Soooo… lol

We really need Shield in there. Wasnt the last time Shield was a Glory troop was sometime last year? I remember somebody posting about it a few months ago.

I completely agree. I love humanoid creatures. I, honestly, think she has one of the best troop arts, in the game.

By the way, I first thought your text I marked in Bold said “applesauce”. I really need to read things more carefully. Lol.

2 Likes