The Rules for Alchemy and Guild Wars Bracket 1

Well I play on mobile, and use discord and the forums on my laptop. so it’s fairly easy

1 Like

You literally pointed a finger in the direction of a spot that could only be occupied by one guild, whether it’s currently happened or not. That is the definition of a callout, as it calls attention to an individual guild and accuses its members directly as cheats.

So get real, man — you know what you’re doing :joy:

If you’re convinced they’re cheating, prove it and then you can bring it to the devs’ attention.

2 Likes

The OP has always believed that anyone who does better than he, or his guild, does at any part of this game must obviously be cheating. He has leveled these accusations at his competitors for years. The solution is equally obvious - ignore him. His relevance belongs in the past, as do his glory days.

10 Likes

I guess it’s better to be a has been. Then a never was.

The commentor has made it clear that she has no clue about those who cheat and who doesn’t. Nor has had any interest in doing well in guild wars. But is happy to part in any sort of drama where she can make herself apart of the attention.

1 Like

The devs don’t care anymore. I’d have better luck getting certain individuals to wear masks.

2 Likes

No… It hasn’t. What possibly makes you think that?
Intrim hasn’t even been in Bracket 1 in at least a year.

I wasn’t going to comment on the thread. I had said enough in the OP. But after your guild mate chose to point out that your guild “beat us” last GW. I felt some information needed to be cleared up.

I didn’t say it only effects my guilds scores.
I love how when I point out your argument is fraudulent. You put words in my mouth. There is a known bug. That the devs don’t care about. That literally keeps the scores from being counted right. That’s all I was pointing out. That you shouldn’t brag about beating other Guilds when most likely you should be thanking a bug for them extra gems.

But you’re right. The one time you’ve been in Bracket 2 and 1 makes you much more of an expert of Guild Wars than I am.
tenor (1) (3)

1 Like

Regardless if they haven’t been in B1 in the past year, the feat of winning GW and doing well in trophies has been done. At least from what has been told to me by ex-Intrim members currently in my guild. Your original post stated it’s unprecedented. So either my guild mates are liars or you don’t know the definition of unprecedented. And I’m inclined to believe my guild mates over a has been.

Also, just because your guild has steadily bounced between B1 & B2, it doesn’t make you any more of an expert than any other. Any person with patience, knowledge of the game and its mechanics and appropriate troops can do well in GW. It’s really not that difficult.

See what I mean? :rofl:

Success may be a universal concept, but how that success is achieved is defined & driven by what’s most important to the seeker of that success and aspects of the environment they are seeking that success in (controllable or not).
If you are proud of not just the success but also how you got there, then you have nothing to prove so why waste your time (especially if GW doesn’t even matter to you)?

I do think that jumping on the derogatory comments directed at one individual bandwagon is bordering on forum misconduct though. Disagreeing & defending is fine, but don’t risk your credibility.

4 Likes

Just wanna point out, it doesnt effect every guilds scores. Its a bug that randomly wipes a fight. Some guilds arent affected by it at all though.

back to the thread shit slinging

4 Likes

iirc, we had 2 fights last GW that weren’t counted towards our total score. Maybe not as heavily affected as others, but we definitely experienced the annoyance that seems more common in the higher brackets.

We’ve also had one member who somehow didn’t get registered last GW, basically leaving us the chance to drop only 2 lowest scores since he earned 0 for all days. (Sorry, this happened 2 GW ago, not last GW.)

Yeah we had 2 fights not count as well.

I never updated the bug thread, because over the holidays I wasnt on PC much, and it doesnt seem to do much anyway :frowning:

I see.
So I should therefore take the word of you.
Who would rather base their knowledge off hearsay, their own limited experience in Guild wars and the type of character that throws out insults because they feel insulted. Just because I pointed out that something is… And was unprecedented. You, yourself have never been in a guild that reached those accolades at the same time.
According to your “sources” it’s been done before.
I call bull shit.
Not that they are lying. More that the data wasn’t available. Trophies weren’t tracked like they are now. So those ex Intrim members have felt (because they don’t have actual data to support their claim) like there were #1 in trophies. Most likely, other guilds (like AWR) were more active and they just didn’t know it. (Yet.)

But hey, why argue about fact when you can instead try to suppress this thread with insults, and misleading information instead right?

But wait. Truth doesn’t matter. Because a person can say it must be true. And because a player doesn’t get banned. They must not be cheating. That’s right.

Because people don’t cheat in video games.
Gems of War has never had a cheating problem.
Trophy numbers are at the highest ever while trophy penalties are the lowest ever.
Bugs are at an all time high while the devs try to become more automated than ever and are backed up ticket wise.

But yeah… because a couple members came here and trolled this thread that was originally only spoke in fact. I see now I’m in the wrong… I mean if any of you thought that was a possible outcome then I know you’re a legit player. Because you’re too much of a dumbass to be smart enough to avoid cheat detection for this long. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m just gonne stop reading at this post. Make myself some pop-corn and come back later, when it all explodes.

Maybe i’m weird, but I sometimes like to watch people try to stab each other, even if they try to do it with words only. :laughing:

3 Likes

An insulting theory. I have a more plausible one without the need of going straight to accusing people of botting. It is simple: the girl in charge of the unnamed guild that you try to insult, and who beats you in everything on a regular basis, and whom you mistreat and disrespect publicly and privately, might be just intellectually superior and be a better leader. Perhaps, on top of having skills, she really inspires and supports her guild, making it #1 very soon.

I am sorry, if my theory that somebody might be better than you sounds insulting to you. So is yours to some people.

2 Likes

Y’all still love to leave out Tower of Doom like it doesn’t exist as a guild event. Weird.

I guess in your world if you don’t succeed in it. It doesn’t exist. As if it doesn’t fit your narrative.

And yeah just dismiss the fact that it y’all years to catch up to us in Guild Wars. Despite the Genesis of the Guild only being 1 year younger than us. But go ahead make excuses for those things. While saying how superior you are to all other Guilds. And how great your 5th or 6th GM is doing while my guild remains to be led by that created it.

All credit to my Guilds success goes to my members. I’ve said that for years. I don’t know why you wouldn’t say the guild managers name. But if all the credit goes to her “for being better than me”. Then so be it.

AWR “has been” #1 in Tower of Doom numerous times at the completion of the event.

AWR “has been” as high #2 in Guild Wars in Bracket 1 Guild Wars at the completion of the week.

As far as I know, those are the only 2 Guild Events that have Guild Leaderboards for Guilds to compete in.

So though many guilds in bracket 1 can claim to be better than AWR in GW. One bugged wars does not justify SoA to throw around that title.
No sir or ma’am. Sorry.

Envy is a nasty thing.

2 Likes

Agreed.
So perhaps you shouldn’t come into a thread comparing people. Specially when you’re neither of them. :person_shrugging:

Same goes to you. It is you, who opened the door (mouth?) for this unpleasant conversation. You are evidently clueless about what is going on but you are first to talk and throw accusations of botting. More humility, less narcissism.

1 Like