The Ramblings of a Madman-A hobbit's tale by HKdirewolf

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I tried to say I ‘wish it’ was mythic. To which I was censored. So I tried to re-type ways around the censor. I failed, and it didn’t work. The mission was aborted. I shall never try to work around spelling shit again.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
If I try to find ways around spelling shit. So shit, wis-h-it, wish-it, wis-h—it, are not work arounds.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Just take my word for it. This robot person said swearing not allowed, you are being kicked. Robots are taking over.

4 Likes

Nvm I think the robot was just trying to scare me. Apparently I can still type.

And to you robot I say back: Beep beep bop beep and if you ever try that ish again beep bop bop.

False alarm people, and for those that are wondering, I am okay. It was traumatic, but I will persevere.

10 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

HK a guy who can respond to his own question, then fight with with a robot on robots language!

5 Likes
^(?=.*\bcrazy\b)(?=.*\bbastard\b).*$
7 Likes

What’d you call me robot?!

2 Likes

I guess I should change this from support as well, since the kind of support I need, this forum can’t give me that.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Dragons in the kitchen, though. Keep em away from my chocolate chip cookie dough.

2 Likes

So you’re chasing a dragon in your kitchen? That’s noted :smirk:

1 Like

I’d personally suggest changing your wording around a bit to avoid the censor.

Such as “I wish that the troop that I had gotten was one of the men on horses” so that you don’t end up with “I wi***** were one of the hor*****”

3 Likes

HKdirewolf doesn’t afraid.

2 Likes

Unfortunately the profanity filter is required for the console chat. However we will be investigating if it is possible to have the PC/ Mobile chat separate with a slightly lighter profanity filter.

(Even I have been caught by it recent as “Mythics until” got censored)

3 Likes

Good to know. What stopped it going through with the ban? Is that just a warning message?

1 Like

It may have been just issuing a warning or a short temporary ban. I would have to investigate it further to be 100% sure.

1 Like

You got a problem with robots? :robot:

2 Likes

Profanity filter bars me from revealing that I live in Essex…

1 Like

Ah, the good old “Scunthorpe Problem”`

2 Likes

RomansInSussex and ShitakeMushrooms cause problems… oh, how we laughed…

2 Likes