The Alliance (Switch) looking for members

Hi,

Switch Guild The Alliance has open slots for new active members.

We have no official requirements at the moment which could change in the future.

We have some pretty active players (some not) and try to fill up the roster with players that will participate on guild events such as Guild Wars and being active in general. And we will thin out the inactives in a moderate tempo.

I would call out a minimum Hero Level of 30 to show that your not in the phase of testing the game if you like it but have a minimum experience with it and are shure by yourself you want to play it on a longer run. (The level is not an official number - just my personal opinion).

If you’re interested PM me your Invitation Code.

CU and have fun!

Hey I’d love to join your guild. Recently left mine because it was full of inactives :frowning: Lvl 80, dragon armor, and I like to play.

DEREK_M7DA

Hi,
you’ll have to leave your guild or I can’t invite you. I’m online - we can do this now.
CU Loco

excellent. I am no longer in a guild :slight_smile:

And I found your guild so I joined :slight_smile:

Fine. I was off but it happened - I can see it. Can you join the Guild Wars or is it locked? I wanna win the bracket! :grinning:
Have fun!

Still one slot open!

Unfortunately I can’t guild war this week since I just joined :frowning:

Does the guild happen to have a discord chat?

Ups! Sorry for late Reply.
No, we don’t have a Discord Channel. And I don’t need it tbh. We’re some steps away from Pro-Level and rather play the game then chat. If you like to open a channel… feel free! :smiley:

BTW @all:

We did a pretty good job in Guild Wars.
Now some inactive players got kicked and we have some more open slots for anyone active and participating.

1 Like

More free slots open for the Guild Wars next week.
Feel free to invite yourself!

New text - you can ignore the first post:

Hi there,

Guild Wars week is cleanup week and that’s why The Alliance (Switch) has free slots again.

What we are:

• We’re a beginner friendly guild with ambitions.
  • We have a mix from level 100 players up to level 1,000.
  • We constantly hit the 20,000 seals mark.
  • All members in the guild are active and contributing (everyone on his own level).
  • This week we will win Bracket 5 in Guild Wars.
  • We’re around Level 30 in the guild ranking.

What we want/expect:

• Be level 80+ (well - it’s not carved in stone, as I see our boss says 30 as a req, so…) :wink:

• Contribute as many gold as you can, but don’t forget that you have to level up your kingdoms! We have players that have all their kingdoms to 10 and no better use for gold then contributing it for the guild. And we have beginners that should not spend too much because they still have to grow.

• Claim your seals! You get them just for playing the game. So claim them regularly.

• Earn some trophys. Since PvP is the fastest way to get gold and everybody needs gold, you will get trophys by the way.

• Be active and tell us, when you make a break.

• Participate in Events! That’s the first and foremost we want you to do. Not playing guild wars is a no-go. Also try your best at other events. You don’t have to always win but show us, you gave your best! Be active, contribute on your level and participate and everything will be fine - you’ll see!

If you feel you could fit plz give me a private message or a post with your invite code. I’d be happy to welcome you!

-=LOCO=-

Muh guild! Funny to see this on here, and to know that you’re on here Loco. Are you running the guild now instead of Raoul?

Been doing pretty well vs the Raid boss using Snowy Owl and the event weapon (considering I don’t have any of the Stormheim giants).

No. It’s his Guild but we’re doing it together since I’m in.

It’s no rocket science and not a lot of work. We just take care if people are active and participate in tasks and when it’s event-time.
Every now and then we have to make room for new players that are (hopefully) more active then the ones kicked. (Like now for example.)

This sounds awful but it’s not as it sounds. Weeks ago we were around 5 active players. Now we’re 20. So our “slow way of progression” seems to work out.
We won Bracket 5 last week and while others would laugh at it I say I’m proud of us. We began Bracket 11 when I remember correctly.

Nice to see you here. We definitively have a small communication problem in our Guild. Would be nice to help each other (but better via Personal Messages since I don’t want to bother other forum users).

No problem, I’m here if you need to reach me.

Only question is how does promotion in the guild work? I’m still a recruit on the regular board (which I’m fine with), but in Guild Wars I was in the second or third grouping, which surprised me.

Your GM and those in the 2nd rank handle the promotions. As to Guild Wars, I believe it goes by total points you accumulated over the week in Guild Wars. So the member with the highest total point will be Paragon, the next highest will be Champion, etc

1 Like

This. And only the GM can demote… :yum:

1 Like

Hello! my nick is Jandres. can you invite me? thanks!

I’m sorry. I’m not 100% shure but I think we have no open slots at the moment.
I’m not at home so I can’t look but you can try by yourself. Our guild is set to be open for everyone. So you can self-invite if there are open slots.

If there are open slots in the future I will bump this thread for shameless self promotion. :smiley:

Bumping this, we have slots and are publicly accessible, so anybody lvl100 and above can hop right in!