[Tech Issue] Two bugs regarding daily gold

@Nullings just an update: I’m going to grab a programmer to look at this with me tomorrow if I can get hold of someone. Sorry for the wait this is one of those really fiddly things.

Just another update that this isn’t forgotten.
I’ve forwarded the information I could gather from your report here and your account data to the team.

They’re very busy working on 4.8 at the moment but I’ve asked them to look at this as a priority as soon as any of them have some time.

1 Like

To contribute here, I have a kingdom with +35 bonus from quests instead of +25.

But as I have a kingdom with +15 bonus instead of +25 too, I should consider it’s ok. ^^

Both of those are the normal amount for those kingdoms, so you’re fine.

1 Like

My bad, so.

@Nullings found the issue on your account, just waiting for confirmation from the programmers before I go in and edit your account data and send you compensation, I’ll reply to your ticket once all that’s done.

We’ll be following up further on this next week to ensure no one else has the same issue.
If no one else has the issue after our investigation next week I’ll mark this thread [Fixed] (otherwise I’ll just do it once it’s fixed for everyone and there’ll be more information posted where everyone can see it).

3 Likes

Feel free to leave feedback in the feedback section.

No pressing, but income from quests is still the same.

After 4.8 release can someone look into this problem? Am I the only one with wrong income?

@Nullings we have been looking into it.

Most likely you are the only one or one of very few players with the issue. It appears to be related to your account data not updating correctly on one occurrence at least over 1 year ago.

If I haven’t already gotten back to you about this in your ticket, I will today.

Looks like Fridays are not good days for such bugs.