Bug: Kingdom Income

I have 11 5-star, 3 3-star, 1 2-stars and 8 4-star kingdoms. All quests were completed. My home kingdom is Pride Land. I do not have any 0,1-star kingdoms, so i can’t compare to 2-star kingdoms.
Is Gold per day 4385 correct?
Why do the 2-star kingdoms and 4-stars kingdoms tribute the same gold?
EX: Adana 4-star tribute 145 gold/day (should be 195 gold/day)
Glacial Peaks 2-star tribute 145 gold/day

I have been seeing a drop in my hourly gold rate as well. Maybe the new kingdom has accidently messed with rewards?

There is a thread, somewhere, where the 145 vs 195 is confirmed as a display bug.

I have suspicion it might be a visual-only bug, but we’ll investigate tomorrow

2 Likes

Here is the similar thread. I don’t know if it will help you link to previous tracking down work from January.

1 Like

I don’t think it is a display bug. Before upgrading 4 kingdoms to 4 stars, i collect 182 gold/hour. After upgrading, i still collect 182 gold/hour.

The income must be:
500 (Base) + 195x19 (4-5 star kingdoms) + 145x4 (2-3 star kingdoms) + 10 (Khaziel Kingdoms) = 4795 gold/day

Any update? im not getting the extra 50 gold for the 4th star.

@Sirrian any update?

Oh - sorry I never got back to you.
We had server issues, then PvP issues, then everything span out of control for a few days!

It does appear to be a bug. Which we’re going to address next week.

Actually, I just had a look in our issue tracker, and I have another (more detailed) update for you.

We have a hotfix going out to the server for this on Monday which will actually fix the amount of gold generated, so that players receive the correct amount for 4-star kingdoms

There will still be a display issue in the game, and it will still SHOW the incorrect value in the kingdom menu. This will remain in place until we do another update for the client.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for update.