[Tech Issue?] Some Fireball!

Platform, device version and operating system:

Nintendo Switch

Screenshot or image:

N/A

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Every time I used a fireball scroll or heroism scroll on Sunday (yesterday), it crashed the game right after the rewards screen.

When I rebooted the game, it turned out the scrolls were correctly processed, and the room/floor I used the scroll on was cleared, so I wasn’t cheated in any way that I could see (e.g., the luck scroll I received on the rewards screen was correctly added to my Doom total).

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Every time I used a fireball scroll or a heroism scroll.

Steps to make it happen again
It happened with all three fireball scrolls and with the heroism scroll I used on Sunday. It occurred on floors 26-30 of the Tower of Doom.

1 Like

First reported 4 days ago: not sure if @EmTheGem ever received a response to his Bug Report.
:blush: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

I submitted mine via the actual ticket submission. Someone else submitted it on the forum. No one (as far as I know) has gotten a response.

I was told due to high volume it would take 5-12 business days to get a response… So like a week to go? :grimacing:

1 Like

Hey, sorry for the long wait times on support at the moment, we will reply to your tickets as soon as we’re able to.

2 Likes

@Kafka Appreciate it! Obviously the event is over but want to make sure it is fixed for next time. Thank you!