[Tech Issue - not a bug] Very technical error message

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android 6.0.1 LG Nexus 5

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Not this

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
happened only once

Steps to make it happen again
No idea, my wifi connection may experinced weak signal when the error happened

One thing of note to the OP is Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) is no longer supported by Google.

I’d suggest upgrading to a version of Android that is supported.

Your very technical error message indicates this is a Tech Issue, not a bug! (sorry I just found the title of the thread funny - it’s that time of the afternoon).

I AM sorry this is happening!

I would try Ghaleon’s suggesting of updating your Android version however, I don’t believe this has much to do with it.

This looks more like something that is related to assets not downloading correctly, so I would try the troubleshooting in our connection issues article and if that doesn’t work, I’d try reinstalling the game. Sorry I know they’re a pain :frowning:

Let us know how you go.

I know that marshmallow is no longer supported but I would have to buy a new phone to upgrade which I don’t want to do right now.

Kafka
It happened once I not concerned enough to even open that connection troubleshooting article.
I won’t try to fix bug in the game, I have enough to fix at work.
I just thought that you would like to know about an unhandled exception. Which at the and looks like unity try to reach an invalid memory address.
If you care to look into it fine, if not that is also ok.

BTW this was my first bug report here and your guide not crystal clear. Move the topic if it’s possible.

Thanks for posting it, as it does help us!

Also, it’s worth being aware of the fact that Gems of War will experience degraded performance on OS that are no longer supported by their manufacturer. If the OS you’re using is out of date, you may also see issues with other apps & games.

1 Like