Team change suggestions?

Currently my team is

Warhound
Banshee
Alchemist
Valkyrie

Looking to swap out Warhound and Valkyrie. Any suggestions?

Also looking to build dragon team. Dragons I got are

Baby Dragon
Dimetraxia
Dragon Eggs
Dragonette
Dragonian Rogue
Dragonmoth
Dragotaur
Drake Rider
Experian
The dragon soul
Visk
Wyvern

Suggestion welcome

• what is an Experian? :confused:

• dragon team: Dragotaur / Dragon Eggs / The Dragon Soul / Dragonian Rogue + abysmal banner (could be not the best one, lets see what others say)

• to help with your alchemist/banshee team we could use some info about which of base legendary cards do you own? ( also if you want - you can give us list of your whole collection by going to ashtender website, linking your account, and giving us a permalink from it, edit: NVM ashtender permalink, i completely forgot consoles cant have that :frowning: )

1 Like

Experian = Emperina

Bloody stupid auto correct

Will post what base legendary cards I have when I get home from work

2 Likes

Base legendaries I got are

Gar’Nok
Hydra
Orion
Psion
The dragon soul

im guessing hydra and dragon soul could be fun addition to alchemist+hellcat (if you have hellcat)

• the alch+hellcat creates an infinite loop, after that hydra builds life to tank and DS would generate souls and mana if needed

i dont see anything to actually work with banshee and alchemist well, perhaps some epics, but those two troops alone dont loop too reliably so iwouldnt base a deck on them as the main 2 units (they could still go together as long as they do a good job supporting some other units that i would call “main”)

generally you are probably best off with a deck based on The Dragon Soul :slight_smile:

Thanks for the advice. Don’t think I own Hellcat yet but will look when I get home. Think I need to make a blog post detailing what troops i got for easy access while away from console

1 Like

Dragon Soul is the only one of those that is long-term viable now, sorry: but is an excellent one, and nets you souls as well.

An all dragon team is probably best way to go for now: just get 4 dragons there so TDS is overpowered as hell (20 damage AoE per cast).

Dragotaur / Dragotaur / TDS / Drag Rogue would work.

Dragotaur has a great buff spell, and should be easier to unlock Arrmored trait, plus a chance to summon another Dragon on death. Two of them in = fodder / shield for TDS.

Drag Rogue adds some nice extra damage.

Abyssal banner (+2P,+1R) is best.

Once you get some better dragons (Krystenax, Sylvanimora, Venbarak, maybe Borealis), switch 'em in.

3 Likes

Tried this, this morning and worked brillantly. Unfortunately not got abyssal banner yet so using vampire banner

2 Likes