Taking Pride

Originally published at: http://gemsofwar.com/taking-pride/
Take anything that’s not nailed down.

New Troop: Bandit

The dusty roads crossing the Pridelands are full of Bandits, riff-raff and scoundrels from all corners of Krystara, who prey upon the caravans travelling to and from Sword’s Edge, as Finley the Merchant discovered.

New Legendary: Sekhma

Prides of Raksha are often ruled by a matriarch. Sekhma, the Sun Priestess, is one of the most powerful and feared.
She once chased, and took down, an entire column of Knights Coronet - blasting their vanguard with fire from her magical staff, and then chasing down the rest as they fled, tearing them apart with her teeth and claws.

Sekhma will be available only in Event Chests this week, and will be added to Gem, Glory, Guild, and VIP chests in 4 weeks’ time.

Please note this Event only applies to Steam, iOS and Android versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

14 Likes

Woo, Sekhma looks fun! Looking forward to these!

2 Likes

Nice, a troop that can steal gold. Now we need a troop to steal souls.

Keeper of Souls would like a word…! He stole my soul…

I believe “stealing” is another wording for “gain”, no?

In this case, no. It also removes gold from the opponent, which is important because of troops like Bonnie Rose.

1 Like

Liking the double transformer, Infernal King and Forest Guardian have both been neat. (Irritating teams with the latter notwithstanding.)

Good that its no longer 3 magic per red match, that seemed too much.

SHOW ME YOUR SOUL!!

Sekhma looks like the Raksha version of Infernal King, she looks pretty cool though.

Any word on the bonus/snotstones are gonna be?

These troops do look interesting, I’ll be saving glory for another week. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hopefully get Selma with the small amount of event keys I have.

@Saltypatra Last time there was a single colour troop you added Necrezza as a bonus glory troop any chance we can have that again with Mongo? He was also a gifted troop and arcane mountains haven’t been available for a while.

5 Likes

Yes please. That would be great!

@Sirrian @Nimhain @Saltypatra my famine costs 20 again. Are you sure you didn’t send us the wrong file?

1 Like

I just checked my account and Famine has a 22 mana cost. Have you restarted your game to double check?

I’ve reloaded and Famine is also at 20 mana.

Of course I did. I restarted Steam as well, just to be sure. Still 20.

We’re looking into this now. Thanks for letting us know so quickly!

As it is close to daily reset we can’t fix this error immediately, instead we will push out a fix for Famine a few hours after.

1 Like

When adding troops that deal dmg boosted by something, could you also show the boost ratio? I guess it’s gonna be 1:1 but what do I know

EDIT: It’s 2:1. Which makes sense because of the 3rd trait I guess.

Raksha do not have any snot-stones.

Also killing them awards nothing.

2 Likes