TAG (rank 22), TAG TWO and TAG THREE on PS4 are all recruiting now!

Looking for 2 new members for TAG this week! Join us for our $50 cdn draw this week!
Cheers
Calvin

Still looking for 2 players for TAG right now and several for TAG TWO! Join us today :grinning:

TAG has filled one spot and we have 1 left to fill! Contact me today and don’t miss your opportunity to join one of the best guilds on the PS4! Cheers Calv1n

TAG is full again thanks for all the interest everyone! If you are looking for a great guild that has low req’s for all levels message PSN ID “ScoobZor134” for an invite to TAG TWO today he’s still looking for a few players and will give anyone a shot! Cheers Calvin

TAG is recruiting great active players now! Message me here or at PSN ID Calv1n for details today! Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

What are your weekly requirements? Do you all usually finish many tasks or weekly events?

I PM’d you Greek-13 :slight_smile:

1 Like

TAG has one opening now! Join GREEK and the rest of the guild today! Message me here or on PSN at ID “Calv1n” for details now :slight_smile:

Tag has an opening right now for a level 900+ player! Join us today while we have a spot available :slight_smile: Message me here or at PSN ID Calv1n for details

This week we are once again looking for one new member!

TAG The Adult Gamer’s PS4 guild is currently ranked 29th. We finish all REGULAR Tasks Monday, most Epics tasks over the week, over 40k seals and all events completed. Currently in Bracket 2 / 3 or 4 in Guild Wars.

We work on an entry system for our requirements which is very easy and most people achieve their 8 entries required weekly in 1 day in addition to the 500,000 Gold minimum also required by all members weekly,

Ways to gain an entry into our weekly draws are easy and the ways to gain entries are linked on our discord channel to clearly explain exactly how to get them! (if you don’t have discord I’m happy to outline them when you contact me as well)

These entries get you into our free cash draws (I donate the money and gift it to winners Thru PayPal so it doesn’t matter what country you live in or the currency you use you just need an email address and a sign up to a free PayPal account). No string attached and you are never expected to donate to the draws it’s just a bonus for being part of TAG and playing Gems with our guild. Play long enough with TAG and you’ll win something! Everyone does!)

• This week we are drawing for a $20 cdn weekly prize

We use Discord as our primary communication tool as it allows easy video and photo sharing. We have dedicated team’s channels and a great group of top players to help you do your best (our average level is 1,285 at TAG). We also have a community page, use in game chat and have lots of extra resource from a team’s sheets to Tower of Doom sheets and lots more!

We are looking for is one level 900 plus active players to join us now!

If you’re interested or want more details please message me here or on PSN at Calv1n

Alternatively if you are under lvl 700 or a bit more casual we can get in our Sister Guild “TAG TWO” and if you decide you want to move to TAG later you’ll be our first preference. Contact PSN ID “ScoobZor134” for details or an invite while he has space available

Cheers Calvin

1 Like

Looking for one level 900+ level player on Sunday message me for details!

TAG has increased their requirements and we’ll be looking for some new highly active players that want to join us next week!
New Requirements are
700,000 Gold
1750 Seals
400 Trophies
All matches played in GW
All free sigils played at a minimum in all events
Contact me here or at PSN ID “Calv1n” for details today!
Cheers
Calvin

TAG is still recruiting and TAG TWO is looking for at least one good player any level today as well! Message PSN ID realta_ar_neamh for an invite today (or feel free to message me for details and I can get you in touch with her as well!)
Cheers
Calvin

We have 1 spot left to fill for TAG! Message me today and don’t miss your chance to get our last spot!

Message me at PSN ID Calv1n now for details.

TAG TWO is now full if you’d like to be added to the wait list shoot me a message and I’ll get you on the list for TT :+1:

1 Like

TAG still has one spot open! Message me here or at PSN at Calv1n for details and to get our final spot today!
Cheers
Calvin

TAG recruiting one level 900+ player now! Min requirements are 700k gold, 1500 seals and 400 trophies as well as participation in all events and GW at a minimum
Contact myself the GM at PSN ID Calv1n for details today!

TAG TWO is looking for at a couple great casual players any level today as well! Message the GM at PSN ID realta_ar_neamh for an invite today (TAG TWO requirements are 100k gold, 500 seals and 50 trophies)

TAG THREE is looking for any members of any level for a completely casual guild. Play your way - no requirements! Contact the GM at PSN ID Lamminator_36 for an invite today!

Don’t miss your chance to join the TAG Family today!
Cheers
Calvin

Bump.

TAG TWO & TAG THREE are recruiting! Join the great family!

1 Like

TAG has one open spot this week, TAG TWO has 2 open spots and TAG THREE is accepting all levels of casual players now with many spots open to anyone that wants to join.

Contact PSN ID “Calv1n” for TAG
Contact PSN ID “realta_ar_neamh” for TAG TWO
Contact PSN ID “Lamminator_36” for TAG THREE

Cheers
Calvin

TAG, TAG TWO and TAG THREE are all still recruiting don’t miss your chance to join the TAG Family we have a spot for all activity levels of gamers so shoot me a message for the details today :slight_smile:
Cheers
Calvin

TAG is now full if you would like to be put on the waitlist please contact me.

TAG TWO still has 2 spots open message me here for details and I’ll get you in touch with the GM Tara

TAG THREE has multiple spots open for a completely casual no requirements guild! Contact Lamminator_36 on PSN or search TAG THREE it’s open to join at this time!

Cheers
Calvin