Suicide troop again

Platform, device version and operating system
Windows 10 x64

Screenshot or image
Not available

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
When enemy has troops with potentially suicide buff, it must not use it. But I seen it before with different troop, and right now Fire Bomb did it.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I believe, it’s persistent logic bug.

Steps to make it happen again
I battled again 4 Fire Bomb team, all charged since start of the game.

Enemy used 3 bombs from 4 in first 3 turns. Then delayed 4th destruction for 2 turns. Then still actuvated it, automatically lose the game.

Seems wrong for me. I thought, such bugs was fixed long ago.

That’s working as intended. It results in an unsatisfying win, but not a bug. Not even the first troop to do such a thing. Bombot, corrupt sorceress, diviner (all troops with transcend), and i think a few more all have spells or traits that result in self destruction. Just enjoy the basic freebie win.

4 Likes

I know you said you were on Xbox, so you probably never played the AIR version of the game (since console were Unity to begin with), but on the AIR version, there was a bug where a lone Elspeth casting the spell on herself resulted in an instant loss, even though a new troop did materialise. :slight_smile:

I’m not 100% clear on if this is a bug or “expected” of the AI. For as long as I’ve been playing, I’ve been excited to see Black Beast on Arena defense teams because it has a propensity for eating itself.

It’s more beneficial for your defence to lose.

There’s no incentive to field a good defence team unless you’re going for the leaderboard, which the rewards for doing so are not worth it at all given the time needed to beat the cheats. Sorry, beat the dedicated players. I don’t know how that slipped out.

It’s not so much a bug, more a strategy.

1 Like