Suggestion: Time counter on battle screen

I would definitely like to see the final battle time on the victory screen, and preferably the number of turns also.

I would also rather see the timer at the top of the main screen than the number of treasure maps obtained. Treasure maps are completely irrelevant to almost everyone, time is not. There are 5 different Earned / Max stats displayed on the Battle Info screen, along with the Timer and Mana Surge Chances. Given the space to display 3 of those things I would choose Gold, Souls, and Timer. I think that’s an easy choice.

I would hate if this was added, only because it would probably cause even more bugs if the devs implemented it.

They still haven’t solved the issue of random soft crashes at the end of Explore runs after many months and numerous other bugs. Adding more stuff to battles might possibly cause GoW to implode :laughing:

1 Like

The thing is, battle timer is already implemented in game. It’s just a matter of adding one more label to the UI and display it in better position. The only “problem” here would be to find right place for this new label on current UI.

2 Likes

If there was a time counter [its probably a good idea] we would still all rage quit fighting delves with faction teams - the battles are player disrespectfully long and longer and longer…

I play on a super small cell phone screen and see much smaller fonts than those with soul and gold marks on the battle screen.

I must emphasize one detail: many ask themselves where a stopwatch would be placed on the victory screen. Well, I think that our current victory screen, already after more than 5 years of play, is very limited, not to mention outdated.
Most of us players would prefer to see detailed battle statuses on this screen, such as playing time, turns, moves made, mana colors collected, enemies killed, troops lost and troops summoned by enemies and allies than the big cards with the few rewards.

What we need is not “where to put the stopwatch”, but a new victory screen more suited to the game today.

4 Likes

I can definitely get behind that!