Suggestion for worst team ever

If you’re going for just straight up worthless then I’d say 4x Dwarven Miner would be tough to beat. Basically all the rest have something at least slightly redeeming about them between their abilities and their traits.

How about a useless Epic Troop team. These guys are especially bad to get in chests because you can’t just overlook their shiny purple text.

Skeleros
Salamander
Dokkalfar
Elwyn

Even their traits are awful. This team would guarantee to raise some brows when invading.

Dishonorable mentions: Tau, (AI-Controlled)Aziris, (AI-Controlled)Finley

1 Like

Aziris is actually a very good troop… Fastest skull creator there is, used with skill and a slayer ability making for very easy kills…

Ogres are beasts, their spell may be terrible but they have quite some staying power and can rip stuff apart with a couple of lucky skull matches.

That’s why I always (!) choose the ogre in arena if he comes up. Put him in front for 9 dmg, he’s quite useful, even though every arena guide states otherwise.

And I have the strong feeling there aren’t many strong blue/partial blue troops available in the arena. At least it often is (one of) the mana colour(s) I miss after choosing my final troop

The Ogre is pretty good in the 1.08 Arena, that’s for sure. Not an insta-pick for me, but I do take him regularly. He basically has no spell, so I’m not shy to take something else with Blue. Once his spell is full, I can ignore it and fill up my good Blue spell, while he tanks and deals damage.

Hmm? There are plenty. The only weak slot is Common, but even that has the Serpent, which is top-tier as far as I’m concerned. Rares include Frost Giant, Warlock, Dwarf Lord, Templar, Griffon Knight, Dryad, Sabertooth, and more, all at least solid picks. Ultra-Rares include three elite troops in Giant Spider, Berserker & Druid, and several decent ones, like Treant or War Sphinx.

I guess you either happen to rarely stumble upon any of these in your drafts, or we have different opinions on what’s good in the Arena. ^^

I am thinking Finley x 4, is going to get you the fewest wins. They wont ever do any damage, since you are removing the skull from the field on a consistent basis. It could be annoying to fight against if your troop is based on skull damage. Even if he somehow does manage to land a hit or 2, he has low base damage.

If it has to be 4 unique troops, i think i would do
Zombie
Alchemist
Goblin shaman (help fill up Finley faster, to limit skulls).
Finley

In my opinion Peasant is the worst character.

My current defense team is setup to lose but generate gold. I have 3 Dwarven Miners (all traits unlocked) and my hero with Prismatic Orb.

Once I actually got a win. Not sure how that happened.

I may be switching that out, though, as there seems to be less incentive to lose defense battles now.

The ultimate AI hoser is Aziris – if on team it’s mana is preferred then turn wasted on placing the skull at random location with fair chance to grant you a match too.