[Still bugged] PvP teams clear after changing regions a few times

PS4

After clearing a few ‘lantern bonuses’ in PvP, teams that I’ve set in previous regions disappear. You have to constantly repaste or rebuild them. Not sure what the exact trigger is, but the most recent 3 or so seem to persist until you set new ones/move regions.

2 Likes

yep, it definitely seems like its only saving the 3 most recent teams… the game can save us 5+ different teams for pet rescues, but not the always-available 10 slots for pvp? xbox btw

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

For further investigation, please answer a few quick questions

• Which regions were you playing PVP in that made your teams disappear?
  • Does this bug of team disappearing happen even if you are only playing in one region?
  • What were the troops in your PVP teams?
  • Please provide your Invite Code.
1 Like

well, i definitely had to re-make the team for Aidania as well as Summer Isle, but all of my teams seem to be sticking as of now. I’ll update if any others disappear at some point.

EDIT: yup about half of my regions in pvp had the teams reset, including the one i was JUST fighting in (Southwild). Noticed a long load before collecting my hourly tribute, so that may have something to do with it. I was using Egris x3, and Dawnbringer, invite code is SCHAAFY.

Thank you for the details.

I’ll pass them onto the development team for further investigation.

1 Like

There should be a fix rolling out for this issue in the next 24-48hours.

4 Likes

Same happened on Xbox. But after the gold bonus bug and the leaderboard bug I really can’t be bothered remembering which troops I used over the last 2 hours …

1 Like

The fix should be live now and so your teams shouldn’t be clearing anymore!

Please note that they will only clear now at weekly reset if the restrictions change.

5 Likes

Summer Isle (Suncrest restriction) and Winter’s Reach (Stormheim restriction) are still resetting. I’ve restarted the game since your post, and have had to set each team multiple times.

6 Likes

Still resetting after the fix. But less frequently.

2 Likes

The fix attempt may be out, but the issue is definitely NOT fixed. I had my stryx region team and suncrest region team reset for the third time, and I restarted the game several times since installing the update.
Please, fix this for real.

6 Likes

Indeed, not fixed. And super annoying

5 Likes

Maybe this is the way it works, but please have the teams save by restriction, not by restriction-location combination.

In other words, if this week I save a Stryx-restricted team in region X, and then in a few weeks there is a Stryx restriction in region Y, my previous Stryx-restricted team should show up by default, regardless of the region.

Thank you!

9 Likes

NOT fixed…

2 Likes

Unfortunately, your fix was nothing of a sort, I even just had a team reset after less than 5 minutes.
Went to Summer Isle, pasted a team, did 1 battle then exited out to collect the hourly tribute, when I returned the team was already cleared.

4 Likes

Just bumping this so it doesn’t get missed in the bug roundup, since it was erroneously marked as fixed. Thanks!

1 Like

From GWA(Hazard, confirmed this worked on both my Xbox and iOS platforms): “ I literally JUST found out, that if you paste some team inside a region, the other previously used teams also return inside all the other regions.‘

Work around, but helpful for now

2 Likes

This definitely isn’t working for me - every time I go to one of the two broken regions, I need to repaste the team from chat. The other regions never reset (post hotfix).

Maybe I’m misunderstanding what you’re describing.