[Fixed] Summer Isle PVP forgets your team

Platform, device version and operating system:

iOS

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

Most of the regions in the PVP map remember my last team, but Summer Isle has forgotten my Suncrest team multiple times. I haven’t noticed this so far with any of the others.

The team is remembered when I do multiple battles in a row, as you would expect.

The team I’ve been choosing is:

[1232,7436,6336,6854,3030,1,2,2,2,2,1,3,14030]

3 Likes

It seems on Xbox stormheim specifically is the only kingdom that keeps resetting. Looks like team reset bug is area specific and not random.

1 Like

My Summer Isle/Suncrest gets forgotten too, on Xbox. As well as Winter’s Reach/Stormheim.

3 Likes

Ah, you’re right, Winter’s Reach is doing this too.

I haven’t even fought in Ancient Khet yet so I don’t know about that one. The RNG has favored other places for the bonuses so I’ve been chasing those.

yea pretty much all of the regions were resetting for me earlier. they said they rolled out a fix that should lower the frequency this happens, but that they were still looking into it. Hopefully they fix it soon since having to re-set teams each time is incredibly annoying.

Also, can confirm my teams are still there from like, 6+ hours ago, except Summer Isle, so there may be something specifically with that region as of right now.

I play on iOS/pc and Xbox also. Both platforms are not saving team builds. In any of the PvP locations. Except once in a while maybe. And my list of team setups is not available in the Central Region (no restrictions) either, which imo, they should be since this is our new PvP ‘regular’ battles to be fought location.

Very, very time consuming to have to keep going back to discord to get the setups and repaste them into their respective restriction category. :pouting_cat:

Chiming in from Steam - Summer Isle (Suncrest) and Winter’s Reach (Stormheim) forgets teams with great consistency.
Others locations where I play yesterday still have teams set.

1 Like

This from Hazard in GWA discord: I literally JUST found out, that if you paste some team inside a region, the other previously used teams also return inside all the other regions.

Confirmed it does work on both iOS and Xbox. (At least it did for me)

1 Like

Playing on PC through Steam and Summer Isle doesn’t remember the troops. You have to re-enter the team each time you go into the kingdom.

I also play on iPhone and Fire tablet, but I haven’t tried the new PvP on either of those.

Hi all, this should be fixed now, if you still experience the issue after this post please let me know