Platform, device version and operating system:
Android & PC
Screenshot or image:
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting the battle to end after all the enemies died. Took about 3 seconds longer than most weapons.
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Happens all the time.
Steps to make it happen again
- Cast staff of madness and wait a few seconds for the enemy’s turn to start
- Cast staff of madness and kill everything and then wait a few seconds for “VICTORY!”
This is technically not a bug. The game just needs to complete all the calculations, and when you activate the Staff of Madness, the process will take some time.
It actually happens that if I play the game for a long period of time, 2-3 hours, then the weapon that I use, example, the Divine Protector +9 will take 5-10 seconds to even register after I click on the enemy.
Of course, to avoid this, you can do one thing. Restart the game every hour or two, especially if you play a lot on x4 speed. The other option is that they would do something about that time lag/freeze.
Hello @PsyTech, thank you for your report.
If you have any more details it would be very helpful:
- How long was the game open for before you cast the Staff?
- Does this happen on PC and your Android?
- What version of Android are you using, and what operating system of windows?
- What affixes do you have on the Weapon?
Hi Psy, sorry I missed your response.
Especially given both your platforms aren’t older devices, this looks to be working normally. The pause is caused by the Weapon resolving the final few Spell Affixes. As it is +9 Weapon the game applies the final few Affixes after killing the enemies - you can see this with Behemoth gaining +2 Mana before the loading wheel appears and the battle ends.