Game freeze when foes made a magic to revive

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template.

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android version 8.00 samsung a7 2017

Screenshot or image:

**What you were expecting to happen, and what actually

Game freeze after a foe revive their own. But since the revival needs time and I already defeated them before the friend being available, they can’t do a step and the game just freeze as if we’re waiting forever the foes to alive.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
After defeat all enemies on screen but there’s a pending step (enemies revive the their own but needs step to wait)

Hey, thanks for letting us know about this.

Can you please tell me which game mode this happened in?
Which troop was infront of your team?
Which troops did the enemy have?
What was the last move made before the game got stuck?
Could you still click on anything or was everything frozen?

Hi Kafka,
I hope I don’t miss interpret the bug.
I played in Broken Spire, take Challenge menu, pick option Ettin Cabal with difficulty of Legendary (5 stars).
I think last enemy I killed is Summoner (the most bottom right) while he casts Bolster technique that can summon bone troop.

I don’t know whether this morning only lag or it is really bug, because after I killed all enemies, I can’t move nor the game was responding. Only graphic that still showing animation.

What move did you make to kill the Summoner?
Did you match skulls or cast a spell? If you cast a spell, which troop was it?

Sorry for all the questions, they’ll help me look into what caused this issue.

Hi Kafka,
Unfortunately I can’t remember all till skill details or last person that use the skill. As the error just happened suddenly. Since the error not happening again, I guess it is only a temporary glitch

ok, if it happens again please reply here with as much info as possible.

We’ll keep an eye out for this issue appearing again.