Spreadsheet: Top 100 Leaderboard Players (May/June)

glad to see i actually won something :smiley: go me! (and everyone else :wink: )

1 Like

Congrats :smile_cat:

Thank you for the amazing number crunching, Ashasekayi. Great work, as usual! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for the comment, Malkav. I appreciate it. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Poor sister, she tried.

Heh… yea, I think it will be pretty hard to take that title from dhjl.

Keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

June 20, 2016

LINK: Leaderboard Stats Spreadsheet

As per usual, dhjl sat at the top of the leaderboard. However, the board did have an interesting change. For the first time, all top 5 spots were held by players level 900+. All were level 1000 except one.

The max games played on the leaderboard last week decreased from 2,723 to 2,293. Likewise, max PVP Points dropped from 101,140 to 70,025. Defense win percentages declined overall across levels. As for guilds, Vn4ever beat out Match Masters and Anonymous by having 8 members on the leaderboard.

Queen Mab teams dominated defense team metas once again. Queen Mab, Valkyrie, Crimson Bat and Soothsayer continuied their climb in usage last week. While Mercy’s and Infernal King’s usage continued to decline. Mainstay troops Maw and Gorgotha didn’t fluctuate much; Maw declined a little, and Gorgotha increased a little. Green Slime shot up from 0 to 6. Although all goblins dropped lower in frequency, some are still in the top 20. Goblin Rocket slipped down the most dramatically. The Crescendo weapon was the most popular weapon, and Prismatic Orb took a huge dive.

Some Interesting Stats:

Number 1 Player on Leaderboard: @dhjl
Players With Best Invade Win Ratio: @Justakid, Nugget, Ethalion
Player With Best Defense Win Ratio: @Shiratori
Player With Best Total Win Ratio: @Phaethon
Minimum PVP Points on Leaderboard: 14,405
Maximum PVP Points on Leaderboard: 70,025
Minimum Games Played on Leaderboard: 343
Maximum Games Played on Leaderboard: 2,293
Guilds With Most Players on Leaderboard: Vn4ever
Defense Team With Largest Overall Win %: Soothsayer | Queen Mab | Valkyrie | Queen Mab
Most Used Troop: Queen Mab
Most Used Weapon: Crescendo

Top Defense Teams By Level Range:

0 - 200: [49.65%] Soothsayer | Valkyrie | Queen Mab | Crimson Bat
201 - 400: [41.23%] Soothsayer | Queen Mab | Valkyrie | Queen Mab
401 - 600: [34.15%] Gorgotha | Gorgotha | Crimson Bat | Crescendo
601 - 800: [29.09%] Soothsayer | Queen Mab | Valkyrie | Queen Mab
800+: [36.72%] Dust Devil | Knight Coronet | Jarl Firemantle | Queen Mab

[Note: You can see all defense teams listed by win ratio and level in the spreadsheet.]

Mab and Maw Usage By Level Range:

0 - 200: Mab: 35%; Maw: 0%; Both: 0%
201 - 400: Mab: 27%; Maw: 13%; Both: 0%
401 - 600: Mab: 27%; Maw: 13%; Both: 20%
601 - 800: Mab: 7%; Maw: 27%: Both: 20%
800+: Mab: 25%; Maw: 16%; Both: 13%

Defense Troop Frequency (Top 20) Image

Charts:
Frequency of Players By Guild
Frequency of Players By Level
Top 10 Players By Invade Win Ratio
Top 10 Players By Defense Win Ratio
Top 10 Players By Total Win Ratio
Defense Troop Frequency (Top 20)

Disclaimer:
Like Santa, I make the list and check it twice. However, if you find an error, feel free to PM me with a correction.

10 Likes

woot i won something again :smiley: grats @shiratori for overcoming my defense win title :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m probably laying low this week but may try again in a couple of weeks. I see my defense team was the most common one used. Guess it works pretty well.

Congrats Justakid and Shiratori. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

@Ashasekayi are you not doing this anymore?

No, I’m not. The data entry is far too time consuming for my schedule right now. If someone is willing to provide the leaderboard data (cvs format), I’d have no problem crunching the data with my program and making the spreadsheets.

1 Like