(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

I wish the legendary of the second faction had cursed touch. Its the only one with skull damage reduction but doesn’t actually do the one mechanic needed for Hex Rat to work.

This team also has no come back mechanisms or resummons so I have very little faith in its survival in 3 or 4 rooms to reach the boss delves…

Fang Moor seems ok. A little complex. It’ll suck if any enemy had Infernal Armor though.

1 Like

2 Likes

Interesting, now guilds will be able to set requirements on the guild sheet, which is perfect for competitive guilds. I wonder what other features will come to guilds with this new update (an online status light would be nice).

1 Like

Most of the new guild features are still under wraps, at least for the next 48 hours or so.

A hypothetical thought for consideration… if the game to can now (as of 4.2) be programmed to understand weekly minimum guild requirements, how else might the game use and apply this information for guild management purposes? :thinking:

That looks like the icon for the game in my system tray for the 4.2 beta. Perhaps 4.2 is coming sooner rather than later in December?

1 Like

Will we also get an autokick? :grin:
But an auto-message when someone hasn’t reached them would be nice…

2 Likes

Whoa… somehow the team setting for starting/boss rooms in both Fang Moor/Dark Pit are already on Lyya’s site!!

Fang Moor
Start - Settite Hall - Setauri / Shaman of Set / Horned Asp / Horned Asp
Boss - Settite Shrine - Chief Dargon / Satauri / Shaman of Set / Horned Asp

Dark Pit
Start - The Pit Fight - Rattigar / Hex Rat / Hex Rat / Plague Rat
Boss - Dark Antechamber - Rattigar / Plague Rat / Hex Rat / Sledgepaw

Hmm. Shentang troops… two months away, I am irked already.

So there’s another Mercy clone, with this:

Lunar Eclipse
Transform all Blue Gems to Yellow. Bless the first Ally. Give [Magic +1] Life to all other allies.

Seems hella strong… I guess Mercy is one life gain and four cleanses, but the latter is reactive. This is one buff and three life gains, instead, but that’s all proactive which is perfect for an empowered troop.

Though comparing to Mercy, for me, is still like comparing to a Mythic or something. What I’m really saying is Tai-Pan needs several buffs (yay poison one troop, that tiny damage-over-time totally goes well with whatever death combo I just empowered…).

On the other hand… the other Shentang troop doesn’t make sense to me at all. Trying to do too many things like Venoxia or something.

Omen of Change
Transform Purple Gems to Red and Brown to Skulls. Bless 2 random Allies.

Seems okay. Another double transformer. But… its a Red/Yellow Divine/Beast. Traits include ‘Summon a lightstorm at the start of battle’, which doesn’t really go great with this transform move, and ‘Allies gain 1 magic on 4 or 5 matches’, which … doesn’t help this troop at all, so kind of poor synergy.

And its Divine/Beast typing means it can benefit from either Ishbaala or Forest Guardian giving a fast start, which seems like the right idea - but they’re both double transformers too and FG uses the same brown and purple lol. I don’t know what’s happening!

1 Like

Well, Mercy still is far ahead of the other Empowered Transformers, i just don’t mention it too much because i fear for my unlife when @Lyya’s around… :skull:

I am always listening. I am always watching.

7 Likes

Creepy, but I like it.

Pppppst, High King Irongut is releasing this Friday instead of Pheonicia. <3

8 Likes

Ohhh, I thought the suncrest was next as I came to the stream late. Surprised the devour mythic didn’t come out in November in honor of thanksgiving :thinking:

So is Pheonicia getting it’s third trait buffed/changed or is it’s third trait still going to be horrible?

It’s better to ask - who will need Phoenicia, when you can use High King Irongut?..

True true. With him, you can devour ANYTHING (Not immune) from Hall of Guardians and Sea of Sorrow and whatever the next new faction is. Oh I can’t wait to murder that Gargoyle and Silent Sentient… knowing my luck though, it won’t drop for me.

1 Like

It’s a pretty good news. I hope we get a real Stryx Mythic and not another Mab version Firelands, like Suna…

2 Likes

The devs are really missing out many oportunities to make things unique and interesting. There is some merit to use similar effects to offer variety, but after a certain point, doing it excessively just reflects poorly on their “Ideas Department”…

Because of the spell…

3 Likes

And we were told they would try to do better since the Arctic Fox fiasco, but to be fair at least they are pulling it out before release…