(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

I agree. Showing it on “Map Information” tab, under “Map Name” and “Map position” would be nice. Maybe name it as “Connected Kingdom” if data on Map Name is Underworld.

The data is available on each Factions’ Weapons, but it’s subjected to chance. Although, I think keep updating infos about them could be confusing, but it’s not big problem.

Also, why did they recolor Primal’s Shield in Primal Rift like that? Why not just use the same one like Guardians/Hall of Guardians? Changing to Purple/Green hue to match its banner is quite great though.

EDIT : Just realized why Primal’s Shield is using that colors. They’re representing Spring (Green leaves), Summer (Yellow sun), Autumn (Brown leaves), Winter (Blue ice on bottom), and Imp face to represent its 6 Seasonal Imp troops. As Primal Rift is not about the season, it make more sense that they changed the colors.

Found the connections through weapons:
Fang Moor - Khetar
Dark Pits - Mist of Scales
Silver Necropolis - Silverglade

Nothing new except the last. Well, the game will develop for 2 years at least…

I just have an idea about other way to tell their connected Kingdom : Map Coordinates!

All Underworld kingdoms are directly under their connected kingdom, off by least than 300 pixels. As the page got info for all existing kingdoms, I try to compare them, and it gives some new information…

So now…

• Fang moor, Snake Faction, is directly under Mist of Scales, that’s make so much more sense!
  • Dark Pits, Rat Faction, is closest to Suncrest. Birds do eat rats, so it’s possible. Bright Forest is also near it, but less likely to be.
  • Silver Necropolis is under Silvergale, as it should be, like that name and weapon spoiler info tell us.

Ok, I did just add a couple things to the kingdom page…

Still looking for a way to link the two maps (Krystara / Underworld)
Thanks for the feedback. :slight_smile:

Also, special thanks to @nav037 for all the help.

6 Likes

More mods to the new kingdom spoiler page…

Thanks @nav037 and @cky for all the help!!! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I don’t understand The Warrens map. Where is the end point for this Delve?

I’m confused as well, but based on the theme of other Factions’ map, Boss room is probably the one on upper left corner with dark double circle.

That’s mean, it wll only take 2 room to finish it, Starting Room then immediately Boss room, with no random room(s) in between. Quite wierd, but considering how weak the Faction team is, I hope this is intended, for the go-in-circle rabbit hole theme.

Other option would be big middle room with 2 stars, but that will mean it will be 5-room Faction, with is beyond ridiculous, so I prefer to think it’s just Legendary/Treasure room.

1 Like

In what should surprise no one, previous Delves do not display any consistency in whether stars or daises (or both) mark the boss room. So it’s anyone’s guess whether the Warrens will be the new shortest Delve or the new longest one.

2 Likes

Ah, dais(es), that’s what it’s called!

Yeah, there is not much consistency here, as the boss room can be marked with either 2+ stars (HoG, PR), one big star (CK, SoS), or dais (ASE, SoS).

But consider that both Factions where daises existed, they’re in Boss room. It would be weird for them to randomly added dais in TW without Boss room being there. So my guess is still on TW being the shortest Faction ever.

1 Like

My guess is that the Boss room will be in the center (bigger room) so a 5-rooms delve…

This was on twitter, a little sneak peek of 4.2

Such a minor tease, lol.

I suppose one must start with the small stuff first before bringing out the big cannons.

Anyone notice that there appears to be a trend of the speed of updates accelerating? Didn’t we just get 4.1, and now the preview phase of 4.2 has started? Wouldn’t that an official preview now suggest that 4.2 is going to land before the end of the year (pre-Christmas)???

1 Like

I really hope it will be bug fix and QOL only.

please we don’t need new game mode for awhile

5 Likes

Maybe. Also, the art of Christmas-themed Invasion opponent: Holiday Tower (Troop_Invasion_07), seems to be missing, if not hidden away.

So, for December 24th Suncrest Invasion to happen with this new Tower, a client update need to happened before that, in order to put the art in, along with other features in 4.2 update.

Do the devs only push new art assets with code updates? I thought that could happen any time.

1 Like

We all know that’s not going to happen. Bug fixes generate far less revenue than new content.

From what I see in the past few months, yes. Art assets seem to be client-side, while small changes in game mechanic only need small server-side patches.

Introducing new weekly troops/weapons is just changing hidden data from hidden to be visible in game via patch updates. They can’t do that if there is no hidden art data in the game first.

1 Like

If they keep adding new mode, they will lose more people. I am a hardcore player and i am already bordeline tired and bored of the game. I play other game and this game was use to be my in-between game but now after each update it become a full time game and if they keep adding new game mode instead of fixing bugs or only do QOL, it will result in more burnout.

12 Likes

Our 4.2 Update won’t be introducing a new game mode. We wanted to push for one more update this year, as this one will be a quality of life guild update! There will be further changes to guilds to come, but we wanted to get the ball rolling before 2019. As such, this update will primarily contain bug fixes and updates to the guild system, including a few quality of life changes and additions that the community has been requesting for some time. :slight_smile:

24 Likes

That’s a good news ty salty :slight_smile: