(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Yay! Thank you for adding dates to the pets :smile:

1 Like

When are you going to add more event dates. All that are listed now will be events for next week and none for after that. Also, what is going on with bounty? There is no timer in game to show when the next Bounty will occur either.

Everything on taransworld.com is pulled directly from the game. I do not put this stuff in by hand so when new dates are available in the game files it will automatically be put on the web pages for all to see.

14 Likes

I can’t quickly find the exact quote but they have said that they are evaluating the upcoming schedule since they added Hero class events. We will see an update soon ™ but we may see only short-term updates for the time being.

1 Like

3 week rotation of Raid/Invasion/Guild war is kinda stable right now, untill new week-long mode is added.

Weekend mode now are a mix of Vault/Class/Bounty, usually around once a month each. Vault have no set date far in advance, Class don’t have much info far ahead, but you can roughly predict Bounty by release date of spoiler troops, although that could change. So far we have assumed date for next 3 Bounty Events, up until October already.

For day-long weekdays event, there is only Pet and Class right now. Both show what’re coming next week on “Game” manu in the game itself. I’m not sure about future class, but for upcoming new Pets, you can look up recently upgraded Pet manu on Taran’s site. There are dates up to October right now.

1 Like

The underworld looks great will apocalypse be put down
there?

Guys i stole this from Facebook!! Shhh dont tell Salty

8 Likes

I’m glad they are celebrating International Dog Day but what about

Kit Sith should not be a pet released on a random day he should be released a week earlier and be an event pet for International Cat Day just like War Corgi is especially since cats are the best animal in the world

How can you not celebrate these
DSC02169

6 Likes

Um, because they kill millions of native animals each year. I’m so glad cats are now a designated feral pest where I live. Pew pew.

1 Like

On the other hand, how can you not celebrate this?

(He’s tired from War Corgi-ing)

6 Likes

Corgis are real war machines and clearly not scared of anything:

url

Also derp:
78index9tumblr_mitv8mQ0m31rzfamao1_r1_50069cbec955b2ec74cebbf006a405489246543images1

15 Likes

All you have done is make me like corgis more. Was that your intent?

1 Like

I’m very happy to celebrate that. I would be happy celebrating any animal I love them all.

Same can be said about almost all animals. Not all cats kill I have 3 right now that don’t kill anything. I’ve had cats my whole life and most of them went outside and didn’t kill a single thing.

2 Likes

Yes. Yes it was.
Corgis are the only animals who can beat bunnies in something (derping). This makes Corgis superior animals as well. Corgis are wonderful creatures.

(No honestly, I’m scared of all dogs so bunnies are still best for me, but I just looooove Corgis and Corgi videos and images.
Here is a funny video of a Corgi walking sideways after a bath. I love it.)

1 Like

Perhaps when this bizarre corgi love-a-thon has ended we might be radical and talk about spoilers? Weird idea I know for the spoiler thread…

Like: upcoming tower-killer Old Man Oakroot… looks very very strong for the one week we will bother using it… destroy armour then deal boosted damage… that’s twice as strong as any other tower-killer…

12 Likes

Yea, and it’s the most useable too. It is a grave knight but with two solid traits. For lower level players, its not too bad.

1 Like

I love it when people follow us on Facebook. :heart:

is this spoilers or dog channels? i’m lost i guess lol

3 Likes

Any plan to let devs create a official account of sina weibo?i think Hundreds of thousands of Chinese players will follow you on sina weibo.we can’t easy to Access Facebook and twitter in China motherland.:relaxed: