(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

What do people like me that don’t have Twitter or Facebook do?

4 Likes

Wait until Salty deigns to post on the forums. :stuck_out_tongue:

But in all seriousness, you can access our Twitter and Facebook accounts without being signed up for either service. Also, a lot of our forumers are active on these platforms, so they usually cross post little spoilers that I release there.

5 Likes

You make the country a better place. You can never have enough cats even wild ones.

3 Likes

I’m never signing up for Facebook or Twitter but I did bookmark the links you gave and I’ll keep an eye on them.

2 Likes

Dhrak-Zum, entrance to the underworld…

I think Sirrian hinted an underground map when Dhrak-Zum was released, and that kingdom quest kinda made it obvious.

2 Likes

Here is what I came up with on the next new kingdom, so far:

Kingdom Name: “Sin of Maraj”

Release date: August 24th.

Kingdom Troop Type: “Daemon”

Banner Mana: +2 Red, +1 Brown, -1 Purple

Arcane: Lava (Brown/Red)

Level Required: 30

Kingdom Id: 3037
Kingdom Base ID: “K34”

Troops:

Banner:
SinOfMaraj-banner-small

Map:

9 Likes

I guess what I am confused about is the kingdom base number 34. This the same kingdom base number that Apocalypse uses. How’s that going to work???

WHOA! Those troops are badass!

Tears up fanart for the Sins I was working on

How do you think that will work?

GASP!

7 Likes

LOL… Hints??? :smiley:

1 Like

I think Sin of Maraj is a fake and we will get an Apocalypse kingdom. Or Apocalypse troops will be moved to Sin of Maraj kingdom.

For sure, I don’t see this kingdom on the current map. So we will get surely the patch before this kingdom.

Maybe their relationship is like Master and servant,These two countries are state within state. :relaxed:

So is the Sin of Maraj in anyway connected to the Underworld kingdom that was sneak-peaked recently?
Or am i misunderstanding and the Underworld is a new map?

1 Like

New kingdoms are tight!

I take it the Underworld will be a new map and kingdoms will be added to it? “Where do you go when the map is full of kingdoms?” hints at this? hmm…

Such a difference in spell power between the two legendaries…

Red2, Brown, -Purple? That’s essentially the same as Bear Banner. -Blue would be better.

2 Likes

Yeah, specially considering it’s located on a desert.

What if “Sin of Maraj” is actually the subtitle for the kingdom?

New feature added to the Pet Spoiler page on www.taransworld.com

Pet release dates are now shown in a column to the left. Also, only future pets are shown unless you choose to show all pets. Enjoy. :slight_smile:

16 Likes