(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Not anymore. According to the spoiler, we will get Mang-like weapons starting from next week.

Not really if the Boss can freeze your troops. And yeah no cleaner in Zaejin…

Ah great. Thanks for that.

Now I don’t have to wake up fearing someone in my guild found it whilst I was sleeping.

2 Likes

Oh i wasn’t aware of that. Still though not planning on letting the Boss cast much.

I noticed all the new Mang-like weapons… and thought ‘I don’t think I’d use any of those instead of Mang’

I suppose it depends what the boost ratios are… Mang’s is 1:1… I’d be surprised if all the new ones are the same…

2 Likes

… and the three troops coming along with him will be fully traited Gob Chompers.

5 Likes

Really Goblins? Oh ew…

So now that we can see the boost ratios for the new armor destroying weapons it is safe to say that they won’t replace Mang for events.

1 Like

It’s close to 100 DMG to the boss at level 400+. It is direct damage to the boss. It is not that bad IMO.

1 Like

Never said it is bad, it is just strictly inferior to Mang. All of them are.

2 Likes

This week probably but with barriered Zuul Gorh last time it would have been nice to have that weapon.

Mang as same color as Nobend Brothers too so that’s a small plus for this week weapon maybe lol

I think in some situations fleshripper could be even better than mang. At higher levels it takes mang+bosskiller+some extra damage to kill Zuul. With fleshripper it will be just fleshripper+bosskiller

If you argue whether the Fleshripper cast alone does more damage than Mang then uhm yeah sure, not really a contest. But its damage per cast isn’t what you pick Mang for right?..

Killing Zuul asap before he can cast is my first priority in every battle.

Mopping up with Mang’s skull damage is strong as hell. Given that we can be using exploders that generate extra turns, skull matches should be easy enough to find.

3 Likes

If Zuul kills your hero (which he seems to every time he casts in my battles) you’re pretty much screwed.

Hi all, just wanted to let you know we got a nice spoiler update on www.taransworld.com . There was 29 new troops added and a few weapons were updated too. Enjoy. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Thanks for all the work you do on your spoiler site @Taransworld. :smile_cat:

9 Likes

Sometimes I’m more excited for the Lore Sirrian writes about a troop than for the troop itself. There’s three troops coming up like that:
Who says? We say so! The 3 Cactalleros!
We’re sneaky, and we’ll stay so
We’re cheesy, like queso
:laughing:

4 Likes

Wow, getting so close to 10 star kingdoms. Hope they don’t drag it out.

There’s 3 troops between 9 stars and 10 stars, so given we’re not even halfway through getting to 9 stars I reckon it’ll drag out regardless.

1 Like