(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

You know, guys… isn’t it beautiful how Bright Forest and Glacial Peak troops are competing with each other? I mean, Suna tries to imitate Skadi really, really hard. Or maybe they both lost a leg when fighting each other or something. Who knows?
suna

1 Like

Maybe she is a digitigrade, and so her legs bend backwards at the knee? (Yeah, I know it’s not technically the knee.)

1 Like

Our resident artist prepared this for you.

15 Likes

But wait, there’s more.

11 Likes

Are those shoes canon? Because they are amazing!:joy:
Still, though, that back leg seems to get suspiciously more thin around towards the knee than the front leg, where everything is more evenly distributed.
I shall admit that this is at least somewhat believeable, though - now fixing Skadi’s leg, on the other hand…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (Does that mean that Skadi wins or loses?:thinking:)

1 Like

It’s also further away than the front knee, so they won’t be the same size. I think the proportions are pretty spot on. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My own leg doen’t look like that, though… Does that mean that I’m the odd one?:thinking: Like, it’s not like the back knee is a mile further away, so it shouldn’t make that much difference, right?

Then again, that’s little issues. I mean, let’s be honest, Skadi and Frost Archer have it far worse, so I suppose I shouldn’t complain about Suna. I just think she’s really pretty so I don’t want her to be the second-placed ‘Miss Leg-Problem’ or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone’s mentioned yet that the next weekly Pet (as shown in the Games menu) will be a previously unreleased one: Wyrmling, the Dragon team bonus pet.

I can see quite a few gems being dropped to level this one up…

6 Likes

I hope not, the bonuses don’t seem too great

Can’t ever have enough magic :wink:

Love the art!

7 Likes

Will it be an exclusive pet for the week?

That would be great, so probably no …

For the whole week? Yeah, my money’s on no.

Why would anyone even want a week long one pet event?

4 Likes

These are fair points. Maybe I can hope that it is the pet on offer during the pet day.

So it looks like next week is a Boss event where we have to use Zaejin troops… using a Goblin team is going to be annoying - we will suffer first hand from how Fizzbang always explodes for the AI but rarely explodes for the player, and likewise for Nobends…

…and we don’t get to use the new Ice Goblin, which would be a good addition…

…and there’s no Zaejin / Goblin hero class, so the new make24mixedgems weapon that will inevitably appear won’t work…

1 Like

… and the Boss will surely be the version who freezes all troops.

1 Like

I’ve got good news for you. It is shown in the Games menu already as the next pet day pet. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Why would anyone even want to pay realgemvaluemoney for a unit that functions effectively for 7 days? Yet here we are. Cast aside your doubts!

2 Likes

Good points but i feel like the great control Goblins provide will prove really comfortable in an event with over stat-ed opponents.
Also a godkiller with the innate Goblin extraturn sounds nice(for the levels where it is still usefull) and for the levels above gaming the board for skullmatches with Rocket/Rider while keeping the turn to utilize Mang might be enough.
Ah well in the end it is a Raid, which i don’t really enjoy either way, so meh.