(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

There were 44 pets shown in Sirrian’s video. So, that would explain why some have a weighting of 0 and some have a weighting of 10 since only 36 of them will be available initially.

2 Likes

Nice catch - I hadn’t counted, but you’re right, there’s 44 down to M in the names sorting, so it seems like Sirrian’s video had all 81 in it, so the 36 with Weighting 10 will be the initial release.

2 Likes

So many updates…

• 251 troop information changes
  • Many new troop graphics
  • 1 weapon information change
  • Many new weapon graphics
  • 2 new pictures for every pet
  • Many new Weekly Events listed (Including Pet Rescue schedules)
  • New Kingdom in 9 days
13 Likes

some very interesting troops coming out soon. neat

Not sure how old/new any of this info is, but there’s a lot of work (for the devs) to do with those Raid/Invasion troops… very disparate.

We’ve got a “gain 6 life”, which is boring and doesn’t mean a damn thing in those modes.
“Gain 4 attack” which is guilty of the same, plus is just better than the above on paper. (And then it gets scaled up more if its attacking the thing its strong against, too!)
Then there’s “all allies gain 8 armor” I mean… obvious that’s way better… still not that useful but way better…
Then we have “destroy enemy’s armor” wait what??

1 Like

Love this troop’s art!

nightmare

4 Likes

I feel bad for this wulf teeth. He lost so many :V

I love that art, too bad her spell is event based. Also kinda look like Mercy from that shooter.

1 Like

I, too, think Carmella is really pretty and am sad that she’s a useless event troop.
That said, I am also really digging Suna’s look. She’s super-pretty and her design could mean a lot of different lore-related things (she might be blind?).

All in all, at first glance, the art is very good and pretty overall and a something like Frost Archer is thankfully not visible right now. Of course, if I would have more time to check, who knows what I would find (after all, poor legless Skadi with her somewhat… interesting clothing is also very decent at first glance). But I definitely am glad that there’s some upcoming troops that speak to me a bit more. Not excited about the new kingdom, though - I’m generally not a fan of undead/zombie-looking things and I find especially the legendary pretty bland-looking. A lot of them seem really similiar to what we already have. Though it also makes sense, if it’s supposed to be a kingdom where the undead from the other kingdoms gathered.

1 Like

I was about to go to bed and then decided to look at least at a few of the pets in full size. One of them was the Smallpaca (since Alpacas are pretty cute normally).

I will never sleep again.
:scream:
This game is full of zombies, mutation-monsters with their gut hanging out, undead, creepy hentai green slime, Frost Archer, weird stuff like Abhorath…
…but nothing compares to Smallpaca.
index

19 Likes

LOL… To funny. :smiley:

This thing is creepy as heck - though some others, like the Wimp, also are, but this thing is just… an abomination. I think it’s great that there’s such variety, though. But, uh, yeah, I don’t know why - it’s hopefully just because I’m tired - but it’s not just the eyes or its creepface. It’s more like the length of its neck and the shape of its head somehow, somehow, remind me of Mara from Persona 4. (And if you don’t know that videogame character, don’t look it up. Ever. Seriously, think of your mental health.)

Let me post a bunny to save us all before I finally go to bed.
index

2 Likes

This glitch was posted on the 3.4 Known Issue topic:

It seems there are 3 new ones so maybe the next game modes :slight_smile: (I’m quite sure that I already see the Red one somewhere…).
The one with the 4 balls let’s me think of a Soul Event and as the Soul Gnome wasn’t released yet, why not.

2 Likes

I am little confused about the Frost Archer art you are speaking about. As I see, her face looks like this currently, and in my opinion it’s not that bad. It is of course not so well rendered artwork like for example Carmella, but she is still pretty here.

Was this her previous, old look, and her artowrk was remade by someone?

Hi turintuor! :slight_smile:
Thanks for pointing those out. I found them in the game files and have cut out some high-res / transparent versions.

34NewMinigameShields1
34NewMinigameShields2
34NewMinigameShields3

11 Likes

I also found this new Map location:

34NewMapLocation

All map locations:

11 Likes

Looking at the banners I found 5 I don’t see from before…

All banners:

15 Likes

Thanks for those graphics, @Taransworld :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

It looks better than the screenshot that I posted :stuck_out_tongue: . Thanks :wink: .
The 4 balls looks like souls… Soul Event which can be opened with soul fee or by killing a Soul Gnome?

The shield is definitely Dhrak-Zum one.

And 5 new banners? Nice.
The one with a Treasure could be the Vault one (same color than Cedric).
The one with a helm, Guardians.
With the meteor, Apocalypse.
With the eye, Imps.
And the thunderbold, a new kingdom related to this background.

3 Likes

Nice guesses on the flags @turintuor!!!

So that background you put the link to is K34 and is 99% for sure Apocalypse. So I’m guessing that will change your guess a little???

6 Likes