(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Unfortunately, there is nothing yet. I assume we’ll get a data drop around the time of Merlantis.

1 Like

@Saltypatra, will Merlantis be one more time postponed?

We’re hoping to have it release next week. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Console also?

2 Likes

I want to say that @Nimhain said it would be delayed until a week or so after 3.2 is released for console to get Merlantis.

Oh i though she was talking about next mythic

Consoles getting next Mythic at same time as PC/Mobile is still hopefully going to happen (unless an issue come up).

However Merlantis is going to be delayed on console until after 3.2 comes out.

2 Likes

I don’t understand, we are Short by one mythic on console

You should have Dommclaw this week or next week. Then the next Mythic on Friday 3rd like PC/Mobile.

1 Like

Once we are all in sync we should have a cross over battle between PC/mobile vs consoles!

3 Likes

ANCIENT GOLEM

Ultra-Rare Drifting Sands Mystic-Construct

Sapphire Beam (12 Yellow/Purple): Explode a Gem. Dispel a random enemy and deal [Magic + 4] true damage to them, boosted by Blue Gems destroyed. [4x] 

MAX 12 Attack, 22 Life, 26 Armor, 7 Magic

Construct Bond: Allied Constructs gain 2 Life.
14 Minor Wind Traitstone Minor Wind Traitstone
6 Major Wind Traitstone Major Wind Traitstone
6 Major Magic Traitstone Major Magic Traitstone

Rocky Death: Summon a Duststorm when an enemy dies.
20 Minor Wind Traitstone Minor Wind Traitstone
6 Runic Wind Traitstone Runic Wind Traitstone
6 Runic Magic Traitstone Runic Magic Traitstone

Impervious: Immune to all Status Effects, Devour, and Mana Burn.
26 Minor Wind Traitstone Minor Wind Traitstone
8 Major Wind Traitstone Major Wind Traitstone
3 Arcane Plains Traitstone Arcane Plains Traitstone

He doesn’t look a day over 9000.

Scheduled for 10/16/2017. All future troop details are subject to change at any time.

10 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Cool stuff but somehow seemingly useless? Or is it just me…?

2 Likes

The random in his spell destroyed it for me to be honest.

3 Likes

Same. Seems like a filler troop to me.

2 Likes

Not useless for me - I still need arcane plains traitstones! But yeah, I’ll never use this troop…

3 Likes

Yet again a cool artwork sank to the bottom of the sea. Have to be honest.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, that’s a limitation of the game engine. You can only chose one item when casting a spell, either the gem to explode or the troop to target. The only way to cheat around that is to use fixed positions, e.g. “explode the center gem” or “dispel and damage the first enemy”.

A purple/yellow troop that benefits from blues on the board, but summons browns through his trait? That’s a goofy choice. Could do some damage with AOE true casters, but his synergy is all out of whack. Xathenos appreciates the traitstones though.

I’d really rather troops that have the player make conscious, strategic choices, rather than find the biggest cluster of a color, or hope that their spawned gems don’t overwrite each other, that their buff hits the right stat, or that their devour randomly triggers.

3 Likes

4x boost ratio as true damage? This thing will break arena.

2 Likes