(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

I play it all the time, usually once I get my rank 1 slog completed. What I wouldn’t give for an Arena+ mode, or something. With a matured environment where traits, racial bonuses, and maybe even banners can be used. I do agree with no player/guild bonuses in their.

No word on what Kingdom it is?

1 Like

Looks like the “pirate Kingdom”.

So ANOTHER double blue Kingdom and Banner…

Developers have no qualms with “guiding” players into using Valkyrie and the meta Troops :stuck_out_tongue:

Are there any details about the new legendary spell and it’s third trait?

The kingdom for next week’s troops is Sword’s Edge. @TaliaParks is correct about the upcoming “new” kingdom being pirate-themed, but there’s not yet any information about the banner colors. (Blue is a good guess, however.)

3 Likes

Yes:

QUEEN YSABELLE
Legendary Sword’s Edge Human-Knight
Royal Decree (15 Blue/Green)
Give an ally [Magic + 1] Attack and Armor and deal their Attack as damage to the first enemy. All Allies other than me gain 3 - 8 Mana. [1:1]
(Knight Bond, Armored, For the People)
MAX Attack:20 Life:20 Armor:23 Magic:4
You might see her one night at the Opera.

For the People: All Humans gain 2 Armor at the start of each turn.

5 Likes

Looks like I’ll be able to trait Mechanist next week, yay

1 Like

@Lyya, there are 4 new Hero classes on your site.

And my prediction for the Pirate Banner is Blue+2, Red+1, Purple-1

I am not sure if 2x serpent,2x valk would benefit from that flag or the other r/b/-colour banner

YIkes! Thanks for the heads up…guess I need to filter those out!

Is there a reason why other PC players cannot check this info for themselves and post it?

I am wondering something, who made the teams on the explore part of this game?! Seriously a teraxis and 3x griffon knight?! Considering it might be a spoiler i figured i would ask here.

Explore teams are random, with a bias toward troops from the kingdom in question. I’m fairly sure I’ve fought teams where none of the four troops were native, though.

1 Like

Explore teams take a random quest or challenge battle and replace a random troop with another. The replacement troop is always a troop which you have leveled to at least 18 (I think).

The file with the spoiler information that Lyya provides aren’t readable by the general public any longer.

Euphemism.

I encountered that team in pridelands, that is why i asked cause it looked a bit to normal to be random. The synergy between the troops is what made me question the authenticity of the random claim.[quote=“CSZ, post:861, topic:1280”]
The replacement troop is always a troop which you have leveled to at least 18
[/quote]

I have doubt of this claim as well. If a troop was replaced, then it was my own taraxis i was fighting, but the synergy was a bit on the player intelligent side than the random ai side.

so this week we are looking at 2x500 packages, 1x300 package, and 1x 400 package glory? ouch.

Do the new legendaries go into glory packs on PC/Mobile?

The Imps always have. The last non-Imp troop that I recall available with glory was Bunni’ Nog.