(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Definitely agree with you there. Queen of Sin looks approximately like what I expected, but I thought Vanya Soulmourn was going to look way more like Medea.

The Maraj Queen looks exactly like I thought because I figured out it was a sunken ship in a previous post.

EDIT: Also a guildmate confirmed that Dark King’s Hoard is currently in the game now.

1 Like

The ship flavor text was a giveaway for me.

Sadly the only changes on Taran’s besides graphics are weird technical stuff. No new troops :frowning:

Based on the art in the game now, the update must come before June 3rd. My guess is May 28th.

You see new artwork? When I load up the troop spoiler page, Queen of Sin still looks like a monochrome Peasant - I thought that meant maybe the site hasn’t been updated with 4.3 data yet?

I know it’s a dumb question, but where can I check the mana constraints of all current factions?

What do I need to do to get the achievement “The Real MVP”?

One way is to check the boosted mana colours on their banners. But for fun I’m going to test my memory :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::crossed_fingers:.

HoG - yellow/brown
ASE - blue/green
CK - red/purple
SoS - blue/brown
PR - green/purple
Wa - yellow/green
FM - red/blue
DP - green/brown

Thank you very much, my memory is leaving me in the hand… :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: I will write down and hope not to forget where I saved now.

1 Like

The thumbnails haven’t updated but the images themselves have. Click to expand to a full spoiler image.

1 Like

banner
We’ve got some new banners this update!

And here’s every portrait! You can see they’re adding a bunch for upcoming troops, some for Xathenos/Zuul’Goth, some of the dooms but not all, and an elf in a dress.

Already added 12 hours ago to the game.

I thought it was mentioned in the stream that there would be a Zuul Emoji but did I misunderstand and its a portrait?

That banner in the top-left is definitely not new lol.

1 Like

I think the Elf in the dress will be my pairing for “plays well with udders”

I know, I didn’t have time to crop it out properly

banner I say the treasure chest is gonna be sunken fleet’s banner yellow/blue and the one next to the meter banner is gonna be silver necropolis’s banner yellow/brown

Dude… there is not much to guess…

It’s speculated that Treasure one is for the The Vault, and might become a banner for possible Vault’s Faction later. Meteor Banner is just from Sin of Maraj, and had been used in the game ages ago.

1 Like

Silver Necropolis: I think my first impression was that this was the worst faction team ever.

Well, after analyzing Bone Golem more and treating it more like Primal Rift’s Treant and seeing that this is a 3 room faction, this faction might be possible with potion bonuses. (It might be possible without potions; its going to be hard to tell with potions active during the Faction event weekend).

Its basically 1 game of keep the AI away from yellow gems and hoping whatever the middle room isn’t terrible.

Sunken Fleet: Seems like a good group of troops, but between a 4 room faction and having no frontline presences and no resummons, I’m not too certain about success rate here.

Mab has a daughter?

5 Likes

Looks like Freya on a happy day or Frost Archer’s second cousin

3 Likes