(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Is that before or after the move to unity?

3.0.5 so i guess before

And crafting is supposed to be 3.1 right? any idea on a time line yet?

soon, of course

I really hate that word :slight_smile: it could mean an hour from now or a year both are soon depending on your view point lol.

that is why the answer they will give you will be ‘soon’ :stuck_out_tongue:

Time as a linear concept is entirely a human construction

1 Like

My guess is that they will create their corresponding colorstorm after their effect, to mitigate the “single use” they now have.

That’s true, but I really want a troll that shares colors (in cost and effect) with Jotnar for GW.

Looks to me like the next 6 potential guild wars troops are in game files now. 6 unscheduled mono-colored troops from various kingdoms (and a seventh purple from Karakoth, so likely just an event troop since Myzmer is a thing).

1 Like

If you’re scanning data, can you check the colors on Yasmine’s Chosen for me?

Still Green/Purple/Yellow, with Green primary (Light/Venom). I think Nim said it was slated to change? Hasn’t yet though

yeah, same as Aurora for the moment. Thanks for checking! I need to learn to do that myself one day.

1 Like

Is there any info on the Divinion Fields legendary?

Artema: Legendary, Centaur - Arcane Mountain (Brown/Yellow)

Clear the Way: Explode a row. Deal X damage to the 2 weakest enemies, boosted by Ally Centaurs.

Traits: Leader / Armor Piercing / Dexterous (40% chance to dodge Skull damage.)

3 Likes

Damn looks to be a good complement to the oracle class. Wish I had farmed more glory for bishop packs to finish traiting oracle.

Thanks…

Oh man the art for the Divinion Fields troops is so so beautiful.

4 Likes

Another likely DragonSoul style early game problem there. Never been a fan of the non-scaling damage.

Maybe, not sure. That X is just a placeholder because I’ve been lazy and haven’t really worked out how to determine magic damage, modifiers, and boosts yet in my scripts.