(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Yeah, actually I think she has been in the chests since day 1, or since we got her from the ingame mail. It might possibly be a rare bug, or just so simple that they forgot to mark the troop for releasing on another date. Interesting tho…

1 Like

If only poison wasn’t so lackluster.

Necrezza will be in Khetar Event chests next week.

4 Likes

Speaking of chests, could you check on Wayfinder, and make sure she finds her way into Gem Chests :slight_smile:

1 Like

My understand is that she should already be in chests.

1 Like

From what the players have seen, it isn’t. It does however show up in the slideshow for gold chests, which it shouldn’t since it is an UltraRare. So the theory is it is incorrectly tagged as Gold and Glory instead of Glory and Gem.

more info - Wayfinder removed from chests? - #5 by Rasper

3 Likes

We’ll take a look into that and make any fixes if necessary.

1 Like

Wayfinder is in chests. I have it on mythic with 13 copies.

Necreza might be in regular chests too since i have 2, and we got only 1 as a gift.

I can confirm Necreza is. Wayfinder I don’t know for sure since I have a dumb amount from getting Forest Guardian via event keys.

following the discussion in the Suncrest release thread:

updated Urskaya Kingdom Troops and Info

Position: Top Left of Map (above Maugrim Woods)
Banner: +2 Brown, +1 Red, -1 ???
Traitstone drops: Brown/Red (Arcane Lava)
Level 10 bonus Stat: Life; Mastery: Brown;
Tributes: Gold - 175, Glory - 1, Souls - 8

REMINDER: All future troop details are subject to change at any time. (Retrieved 2017-04-18)

Leshy
Common / Urskaya / Elemental Fey
Spell: Forest Ward (8 Brown) - Entangle all allies and enemies. Destroy all Green Gems.
Traits: Fey Shield - Allied Fey gain 2 Armor. / Nimble / Nature Link
Requires: Minor Earth, Arcane Deep Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 14; Life - 27; Armor - 13; Magic - 0 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Will arrive in 87 days (2017-07-14).

Urskatyr
Rare / Urskaya / Wildfolk Knight
Spell: Last Stand (11 Brown/Red) - Gain [Magic+1] Life, boosted by Red Gems. Become Enraged. [3:1]
Traits: Wildfolk Shield - Allied Wildfolk gain 2 Armor. / Frenzy / Armored
Requires: Minor Fire, Arcane Lava Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 16; Life - 14; Armor - 26; Magic - 8 (When fully ascended and level 20)

• Enraged - Deal double attack damage and ignore enemy Traits. Ends after an attack.

Domovoi
Rare / Urskaya / Fey
Spell: Trickster (10 Red/Yellow) - Give [Magic+1] Life to all allies, boosted by Brown Gems. Cause a random Status Effect on another random ally. [3:1]
Traits: Fey Shield - Allied Fey gain 2 Armor. / Alert / Agile
Requires: Minor Fire, Arcane Storm Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 16; Life - 26; Armor - 14; Magic - 7 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: He’s handy in the kitchen.

Vodyanoi
Ultra-Rare / Urskaya / Elemental Fey
Spell: Watery Grasp (10 Blue/Purple) - Deal [Magic+1] damage to an enemy. Deal triple damage if the enemy uses Red Mana.
Traits: Immune / Tangle / Water Spirit
Requires: Minor Water, Arcane Spirit Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 13; Life - 32; Armor - 15; Magic - 8 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: Slippery when wet.

Yaga’s Hut
Epic / Urskaya / Fey Construct
Spell: Giant Scratch (12 Brown/Purple) - Deal [Magic+4] damage to an enemy. Deal triple damage if the enemy is Silenced.
Traits: Fey Shield - Allied Fey gain 2 Armor. / Invention / Barkskin
Requires: Minor Earth, Arcane Skull Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 17; Life - 21; Armor - 23; Magic - 8 (When fully ascended and level 20)

Baba Yaga
Epic / Urskaya / Fey Mystic
Spell: Speak No Evil (14 Green/Purple) - Deal [Magic+1] damage to the last 2 enemies, and Silence them. Then summon Yaga’s Hut.
Traits: Magic Heart / Mana Shield / Arcane
Requires: Minor Magic, Arcane Venom Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 15; Life - 31; Armor - 17; Magic - 8 (When fully ascended and level 20)

King Mikhail
Legendary / Urskaya / Wildfolk Knight
Spell: Urska Might (16 Brown/Yellow) - Explode a row. Deal [Magic+1] damage to all enemies. Deal 10 more damage if I am Enraged.
Traits: Leader / Armored / Angry Bear - Gain Enraged when matching Brown Gems.
Requires: Minor Wind, Arcane Mountain Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 20; Life - 18; Armor - 24; Magic - 6 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: Previously Head of Krystara’s Greatest Bears.

Corrupted Urska
Ultra-Rare / Urskaya / Wildfolk Daemon
Spell: Corrupt Crystals (11 Red/Purple) - Explode a gem. Enrage a random ally for every Purple Gem destroyed. Create 6 Skulls. [1:1]
Traits: Nimble / Frenzy / Infernal Armor
Requires: Minor Magic, Arcane Dark Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 22; Life - 18; Armor - 13; Magic - 0 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: They see me glowin’, they hatin’.
Will arrive in 90 days (2017-07-17).

10 Likes

I love the unique trait on that kingdom legendary. And the whole enrage effect sounds awesome.

1 Like

Yes, it does. I wonder whether it will be possible to e.g. Freeze and Deathmark an Impervious troop by hitting it with an Enraged Wraith.
Or stun it with a troop with Knockout. Opens up many opportunities if it is so…

1 Like

Oh that would be cool :smiley:

I thought that the “Ignore traits” is only for skull damage reduction. But you can be right ;-).

This reminds of the old stories of Baba Yaga in the Russian folklore

The whole thing seems to be very russian themed, placement and troop names (including Baba Yaga) etc.

First I heard of Baba Yaga was the Tomb Raider DLC, but I read some about it afterwards.

1 Like

My Wayfinder is mythic as well, from Glory chests. But zip from Gem chests.

Maybe I’m alone here, but I really don’t like this.

• We already have skull damage…
  • then traits to reduce skull damage…
  • then Stun, to disable traits that reduce skull damage…
  • then Thick Head, to prevent Stun to keep reduced skull damage…
  • …and now a trait to bypass Thick Head, to stun, to deal full skull damage?

That’s just too many layers of counters-to-counters-to-counters-to-counters - we’re starting to go way down the rabbit hole here. Plus, it opens a door that I really don’t think we want to go through: imagine if there’s Frozen, but Insulated prevents Frozen, but Arctic bypasses Insulated to inflict Frozen, unless they have Temperature Control which prevents Arctic, except Absolute Zero bypasses Temperature Control to inflict Frozen, except…AIEEEEEEE STOP!

There is a point in game design where you don’t realize how much STUFF you’ve added unnecessarily - Enraged is that point.

18 Likes

Enraged sounds like a fun mechanic to be part of a Stormheims Berserker rework. As a matter of fact it that is the troop the effect should have been introduced on.^^
Anyways the new kingdom looks interesting and fun.

1 Like

We dont know yet can it bypass imunity traits.