Some improvements i feel could be made to the game

1. Add a GaP timer when you are in battle

2. Add a pet rescue queue so if a pet rescue is triggered when one is already going it will go into queue and when the current Pet rescue is up the one in queue will trigger

3. Replace the daemon gnome in epic vault battles with a cursed gnome

4. Make a crafting recipe that uses treasure maps, maybe for writs?

5. Buff treasure hunt rewards because once you get past a certain point in the game treasure hunt becomes useless

6. Buff some of the more useless classes, elemental wouldnt be so OP if it werent the only class in the game at that level

7. Even out the music gnome/band gnome spawns, even if it means nerfing the spawn rate just make it more even to prevent the 20+ of one verse and 0 of another verse issue

8. add a feature so you can send stuff thats in your inventory to guildmates instead of 25 gem gifts, it will help lower level players in the guild and give the high level players something to do with all the resources they have

9. All credit goes to @vold for this idea, i just wanted to add it to this because i think its a great idea. Crafting pets in Soulforge, instead of making them require cursed runes to craft make them require diamonds, growth orbs and jewels traitstones and souls. Rotate them weekly like the troops in soulforge

Thats all i can think of for now. Sorry if it wasnt in the right format im still pretty new to creating posts on the forums :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

All except 5. Treasure Hunt doesnā€™t really fit in with the rest of the game, it doesnā€™t have anything in common except the ā€œExtra Turnā€ sound. Just finally get rid of it entirely, donā€™t try to badger us into a hugely disliked time sink by throwing in some extra breadcrumbs.

Edit: And there a sixth item now, Iā€™m not even sure what itā€™s supposed to mean:

If thatā€™s about restricting what you randomly get from chests, ditch the idea, itā€™s prone to getting exploited. What the game rather needs is pity timers for mythic troops.

1 Like

Thats a good point fourdottwoone. Treasure hunt is fun occasionally but it honestly needs a rework or to just go completely like you said

It has also been repeatedly suggested that killing a pet gnome while a pet rescue is already in progress could drop a pet gnome bait.

Either way, it would need to be disabled during Gnome-a-Palooza though; otherwise you could simply spam casual PvP Tier 1 for 15 minutes and stack up enough pet rescues for weeks.

3 Likes

Or set a limit to how many can be in queue, like 5 pet resuces in queue and no more can be added

6 Likes

Hi Tigress,

Lol, I havent still create a topic just coz I dont know or unsure if it is good/interesting enough so respect for just do it and I find your ideaā€™s good to understand and to work further out as others do below your post :star_struck:

1 Like

Aww, thank you!

Another idea: even out the band gnome spawns

Getting rid of an entire mode would sort of punish the players who actually enjoy playing the minigame from time to time, right?

5 Likes

Iā€™d see it as a kind of rescue mission. Those players are already getting punished, they think they actually enjoy playing the minigame from time to time. The sane reaction to getting shown the Treasure Hunt task as part of the weekly campaign is immediately hitting the reroll button twice, just to make sure itā€™s gone. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Donā€™t speak for others, would you?
I play treasure hunt from time to time and I do enjoy it. I play for playing it and donā€™t give a catā€™s backside about the rewards I get when finished.

Letā€™s follow this logic to conclusion and get rid of GoW altogether because everybody can find some game mode that they donā€™t like, therefore - it should be removed from the game. It doesnā€™t even take twenty total players to achieve this.

2 Likes

Sure I do think that, but you know what makes all the difference? Iā€™M RIGHT.

I enjoy playing Treasure Hunt ā€“ as long as itā€™s only 1-3 rounds at a time because like the rest of the game, it gets monotonous over time.

Eh, maybe make it 50/50 or something because the Daemon Gnomeā€™s guaranteed 1-hit-kill is at least something you have to keep an eye on.

1 Like

If your vault battles are long enough for that thing to get 50 mana and fill up something isnt right lol

3 Likes
  1. Elementalist class made 90% classes useless, f.x. Frostmage which was very good is a joke now.

2. Add short-cut keys for PC users, devs donā€™t play their own game so they are not aware of how to maximize efficiency, let us use 1,2,3,4 numeric keyboard to cast 1st,2nd,3rd,4th troop instead of choosing troop, clicking ā€œCASTā€. Also would be nice to be able to cancel spell when you suddenly notice a good move (how many times did that happen to us?)

3. Give back Skeleton key team to new players. This nerf was terribly stupid, I was in some academy guild teaching players how to play this game and together with rowanne team, skeleton key was rather easily obtainable and low level players had chance to fight even end-gamers, it was way easier to keep players playing and let them grow, since this nerf I saw many players rage quitting fast.

4. Arcane medal is a joke since season medals were added, make it +6 attackā€¦

5. I hope these ā€˜reworking kingdomā€™ plans will give back some balance, we had hundreds of troops where legendary or mythic troops are worse than epic troops.

well, I had way more plans, but generally I lost all hope that they will be added, so waste of time.

But ok, maybe Iā€™m not totally right, devs are just super slow, there were some good updates recently too, I hate the fact how devs tortured their base players with delves for so many years (I still think underground was the worst update in this game) and now after majority got their full renown they made it way way easier with connecting potions to hoard, which I honestly think is a good move, also that they left 3 day events for factions once for a while, I made so many factions to full just in one dayā€¦ torture.

btw. I kind of like the idea of hoard mimic/mini mimic, but I would like to see some events for getting double medals maybeā€¦ for example years ago we could have double traiting stones for using specific troop of the weekā€¦ or maybe at least weekend event for double medals?

2 Likes

Agree with most of the OP. Having GAP timer on the world map only when ur playing as fast as you can in an actual game type makes the timer pointless. Stacking pet rescues is a grt way to reenergise PVP. Finding pet gnomes on wednesday during pet event baffles me. Either turn them off or give bait and not white pet food. Or replace with any gnome. Having them active on wednesdays is just giving us the finger.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree with every single one of the ideas on this list! Tigress knows what is needed!

Tigress

5d

1. Add a GaP timer when you are in battle
  2. Add a pet rescue queue so if a pet rescue is triggered when one is already going it will go into queue and when the current Pet rescue is up the one in queue will trigger
  3. Replace the daemon gnome in epic vault battles with a cursed gnome
  4. Make a crafting recipe that uses treasure maps, maybe for writs?
  5. Buff treasure hunt rewards because once you get past a certain point in the game treasure hunt becomes useless
  6. Buff some of the more useless classes, elemental wouldnt be so OP if it werent the only class in the game at that level
  7. Even out the music gnome/band gnome spawns, even if it means nerfing the spawn rate just make it more even to prevent the 20+ of one verse and 0 of another verse issue

9: add a feature so you can send stuff thats in your inventory to guildmates instead of 25 gem gifts, it will help lower level players in the guild and give the high level players something to do with all the resources they have

1. All credit goes to @vold for this idea, i just wanted to add it to this because i think its a great idea. Crafting pets in Soulforge, instead of making them require cursed runes to craft make them require diamonds, growth orbs and jewels traitstones and souls. Rotate them weekly like the troops in soulforge

Thats all i can think of for now. Sorry if it wasnt in the right format im still pretty new to creating posts on the forums :sweat_smile:

1 Like