So, how can the current meta be topped?

So, when i was arguing with you, and others, about how unbalanced Manticore was i can safely assume that you were expecting to be a “Manticore abuser”, since you went very far defending it from being rebalanced. I wonder if now you are being trully concerned about Khorvash being unbalanced…

On that case, Manticore’s case, my main point was how easily it was to recharge Manticore’s mana plus some factual benefits the troop had (Impervious, Attack gain, easily obtained since it’s an ultra-rare) that were not dependent of some casual benefits like Kurokazna was pointing, that’s why i don’t think the analisys were good to begin with. Not saying that an occasional rebalance to his damage, and maybe even mana drain is not due… If i correctly recall @Jainus was one the first to comment about Khorvash being over the top.

As i said before:

The thing is that counting the Magic Bonus from the Purple Task should be out of equation since realistically few guilds would finish it. The gain in souls is far from being a good deal dividing the souls per gold invested and not every guild would gather so much money to complete more important tasks to a point where they can consider using the rest on the purple tasks. Blessing will not always trigger on Magic, so being random as that i don’t think it does any good.

On that i think it’s all about how good Moloch should be to be almost on equal foot with the new legendaries.
For example Famine drains mana of the entire team, Khorvash of the two upfront troops and Moloch does to any troop, but his total damage will be always inferior to Khorvash and Crimson Bat speaking of damage only.
So, if you agree Kurokazna i think it would be more pratical to discuss the issue using these troops, Khorvash, Famine, Crimson Bat (for damage) and Moloch. That’s what i think.

1 Like