Snowed Under

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/snowed-under/

New Rare Troop: Snow Panther

The Snow Panther will be available this week for 300 Glory in the Rewards tab of the Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Doomed Weapon: Doomed Statue

This week it will be available in both the Tower of Doom shop, and in the Soulforge.

4.3 next week then? :pensive:

It was saying april in the mail bro :slight_smile:

Yeah this week evidently people are saying something that happened over a week ago is now an indicator of when the patch will be out. :person_shrugging:

Well i had time to read it when i collected it 7000x :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

At first glance, the Doomed Statue’s head reminded me of Falkor from The Neverending Story. :+1:

6 Likes

Doomed Statue would look nice as a Pet, sitting on my shoulder…

1 Like

If that was official, then the devs would say as much.
All I’ve heard is SoonTM and that the switch will launch with 4.2
Maybe were waiting until 4.3 is approved by Nintendo. Idk. :person_shrugging:
All the usual tells aren’t adding up.
And I don’t know how it is in Xbox land. But we’ve never needed a chat update more than we do now.

1 Like

Tbh I’m not sure why people are excited for the next patch. Nothing of interest Imo at all really.

5 Likes

We need the POOP EMOJI. Lol

1 Like

It’s definitely the longest we’ve had to wait after the Stream Preview in recent history. Such a tease!

1 Like

That tells me it’s delayed. But the devs don’t need to tell us it’s delayed because they never gave us a set date of release.

For any dev reading this. It’s disappointing either way. Whether you tell us a date or we imagine one.
So honest to God, there’s no excessive harm to giving a date and then delaying it. It happens all the time to video games.

1 Like

Im ok with the waiting, that give me more time to buy event keys

A working global chat to recruit on.
Supposedly 160k players did Ranked PvP this week. Over 3 days. I’ve witnessed maybe 50 different people in chat. At best.

Having a super active chat may be worse for recruiting. Ever seen the comments on a popular stream? It’s like watching the end credits of a movie in fast forward.

1 Like

With the new report system people
Will need to watch what they say cause i bet people will be quick on the report button

1 Like

It’s a match-3 game. Why is there even a chat :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Guess what is going to happen once everyone is chasing Honor points, especially as it was shown on stream that there are daily rewards tied to possessing high Honor scores?

3 Likes

Support staff are going to be “Snowed Under” with reports from global…

3 Likes

No joke i suspect some player are there only for the chat and never play gow :slight_smile:

2 Likes