Snowed Under

Been here since launch, and I never ever wrote anything in global.

Patch first implementing chat was delayed a bit because of console ‘privacy’ issues, would not be surprised if major chat rewrite missing some console requirement.

1 Like

Im too lazy to type i would like Cortana to write for me :stuck_out_tongue:

But seriously i hope they won’t implement a bot who read what people write like we see in some stream. People will overuse it to say stupidity

To access chat. Reconnect and disconnect at least 3 times. Then enter the password “LFG” wait until it appears on the screen. :grinning:

1 Like

That’s what I figured, too. The Preview Stream has typically been the equivalent of an Update Announcement :stuck_out_tongue:.

Tbf, the Devs are probably all itching to get it released, with internal screaming from Salty to be able to announce it.

I, too, prefer regular, full disclosure updates to help moderate expectations. I think it really is the silence in the middle, when (even tiny, little) things happen that don’t get announced or communicated, that creates disappointment and discontent. Or perhaps just the silence when we all know something’s expected - when something that would usually happen doesn’t, and isn’t addressed.

From what I understand, this isn’t going to be toooo much of a problem:

Maybe there’ll be an adjustment period, though, who knows.

1 Like

I know I should know this, but it’s been a while so… I’m trying to remember the event pack contents for each rarity.

Epic: 400 glory for 2 arcane, need 16 for mythic, 6400 glory total
UltraRare: 300 glory for 1 arcane, need 41 for mythic, 12300 glory total
Rare: 300 glory for 1 arcane & 2 troops, need 46 for myth, 13800 glory total
Common: 300 glory for 1 arcane & 3 troops, need 64 for mythic, 19200 glory

edit: Updated with @Shimrra data so I have it in one spot. Thanks!

1 Like

First three are correct. Common is 300 for 1 arcane / 3 troops, need 64 for mythic = 19,200 glory.

Which I’m never doing. Because commons.

Worth noting that we can get these troops from event keys or the invasion/raidboss/etc store if applicable, so we should always do that first to the extent we intend and only buy the necessary leftovers. Which is 95-100%, I know.

1 Like

That’s one big panther. Ubastet is jealous.

(On the other hand, this new larger image size does reveal the amount of detail the artists put into their work.)

7 Likes

Question: Snow Panther’s spell says “Freeze, then create gems”. This suggests that it should always be creating 9 gems or more. Is this the case? My guild mate is saying no (in other words, the freeze happens after gem creation), but I haven’t been willing to play a battle at low speed to confirm.