Siblings, you say?

oh… groan… that was bad :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

If illustrations can give us an indication, Tiry’s ears let me think she is an half-elf.

Tyri is indeed half-elf… Marid is human. They share a rather infamous father, who will be incoming in a future kingdom.

7 Likes

Can’t help but i think that the civil war mentioned in the preview have his hand on it, like helping the rebels or something like that.

Wonder if that means the mamas are going to be the epic troops for the kingdom.

That would work if being an elf is determined by a single gene pair, but I find it more likely that being an elf comes with a full set of genes, which are then distributed randomly between the kids, making them mostly half-elf as well - or at least anything between quarter-elf and three-quarters-elf.

1 Like

I’m going to blindly guess that at least one of the ‘mamas’ is already dead.

Well maybe this means we’ll get that legendary human now… And not make dad the kingdom epic. That would be… dull.

1 Like

And that is assuming that Krystara follows mendelian genetics at all, instead of just A Wizard Did It. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If Dad is who I think he is, then…no. Still not a Human. :stuck_out_tongue:

You said that a year ago!! What of the mother though?

They probably (both) contracted the Walt Disney disease and are presently deader than Ghulvania’s residential survival rate.

2 Likes

Lol, that reminds me of those old-school disney movies. But didn’t it also happen to parents in general and not just mothers?

It greatly improved after the intervention of our hero.

Cheesy commercial music playing.
The survival of humankind is easy these days, being a zombie, skeleton, ghost, vampire or abomination is not. It’s really tough! Too much torchs, pitchforks and hunters…
Why not take a break on your unlife and enjoy some vacations at Hotel Ghulvania? We are a 100% human-free hotel and we are having a super discount for the long undead veterans based on each decade of existence. That’s right! Even your feeble few years as a mortal will count, just call us now and make a reservation.

3 Likes

There are elven ears peaking out from Marid’s turban… so he should really be Elf I think.

Happy Holiday necro! Have a Christmas reaper:

3 Likes

How are the forums set up to where people find these old posts so easy? Based on the title of this thread there’s no way they searched for it.

Suggested Topics at the bottom I’m assuming. I think it’s a Discourse thing rather than these forums in particular?

1 Like

Could be. Just curious because you can always spot a new person. It’s a wave of necro’d posts. Lol

We’ve had a few as of late.

Not hating on any new btw, welcome to the party.

1 Like