Shop Text/UI Visible Behind Main Map

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I was expecting the shop to stay in the shop. It apparently decided it was tired of being cooped up in there and headed out to explore the world. Heading into some other sections didn’t change anything; fixed only by rebooting.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
No idea. It may have happened when I tried to redeem an invalid code, but I haven’t been able to reproduce it that way myself.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

Ah, another note - I didn’t get a picture but I think the shop stuff was zoomed in when the map was - I remember seeing a very large arrow next to Khetar (my current home kingdom).

1 Like

I get this on Android when I redeem a code. Happened to me twice, both times same result.

Got another one. Definitely redeeming a code. Shows the shop stuff from redeeming it.

Got no change until I checked my PVP alert, at which point it reverted to the base shop stuff as shown in the OP. (Then had to restart the game.)

This has happened to me a couple of times, where there is a background image behind the map. I’ve never redeemed a code, so it’s not tied to that. It does go away when I restart the game, though (on iOS).

It’s just one of several odd delays between visual refreshes in this game. Another happens if you raise the star level of a kingdom. When you back out to the main map, the kingdom’s name will not be visible until you move around on the map.

It’s dawn in Krystara. What’s the problem? :grin:

1 Like