Sharing a list of players who defend with strong team?

Bah, are you bothered by the fact some random person on the interwebz may decide never to attack you in Gems of War? :wink:

1 Like

no… i’m bothered that MarvelKit and melkathi have nothing more to add ?
want a lollipop ?

another pointless subjets

Why are you answering a question for me? :smile:

This is all too silly…

The OP was (I guess) only asking a question - but the idea isn’t generally a welcome one…

No need for the bickering afterwards.

That is short-sighted - some players change defence teams often - you could be missing out on an easy or interesting battle.

Up to you… but most players will make their own judgements here, and a ‘bad people’ list could well be taken the wrong way.

Dont feed the trolls. XD Theres a lot of players who still going to attack you. :v:

You know there actually are people who would love to be on a list that stops them from being attacked.

2 Likes

@Nimhain & @CrowdedWorlds, could we lock this thread?
There is no value added in it.

Agreed. I stopped following it. (And just happened to notice it was being talked in, I swear…)

I actually find this very enterteing…

1 Like

Unbelieveable
I’m french, and i can’t read this anymore !!
There’s an other man who made a list to exterminate lots of people …
“This list of player” is discriminatory
close this post please

@dzm67 I would be grateful if you would put me on your list whether you like my team or not. I would hate to be wasting my time fighting a troll when I can be playing with people I actually like.

1 Like

@dzm67 just so you know, I run a team of all celestasia and sheggra.

1 Like

Locking this thread, as it’s dancing around the edge of “call outs” and we have a “no call out” policy on the forum.
http://community.gemsofwar.com/faq

Feel free to keep your own lists of players who you don’t like to attack, or share them with friends/guildies OFF this forum, but not in our forum please.

3 Likes