Share your Abhorath team!

They don’t even have to cast a spell, just have a fully traited Bone Dragon on top, and your team is done for. Because all your troops create one of the first troop’s colors, it makes your team most vulnerable to first troop freeze, more than most average transformer teams.

2 Likes

Yup, was what I’d have answered myself if I had had time to :wink:
And again, some transform teams can just survive the loss of their first troop, so I’ve sacrificed my first troop more than once to get rid of the frozen effect, thing you just absolutely shouldn’t do with your deck :wink:

By the way, Mercy is that one transformer very effective against stuff like frozen, but yeah, kinda hard to fit her with Abho :confused:

I was going to type that I rarely encounter fully traited Bone Dragons – let alone fully traited Bone Dragons in the first slot – but I hit exactly that during PVP tonight. First one I can recall for a while, though, so if I did build that deck I might just write those matches off as the price of doing business.

The deck posted earlier with Crimson Bat looks incredibly slick. But it would also be much more expensive to get going.

I would agree most of the time but my Main Team is a transformation/Skull Team and even though you don’t get an extra turn, you can still one-hit the enemy Team until it’s dead. I’ve run into a few players who thought it was a genius move to make a Frozen-based defense Team, the matches were a little longer but the result was the same it has been since the Update (I’ve lost a single PvP match out of over 400).