Serpent vs Rock worm

In case you are wondering i lost. I can handle gobies but fully traited out rockworms is too much for me.

Try using something with brown removal if you happen to scout them out.

I just had a defense loss to this team. I was completely annihilated after 3 turns. Why is this even a team it is sooooooooooooo stupid. It’d be one thing if it was an invade, I would just never do it. But now I’m stuck with this bonehead in my queue every half hour? Lame.

everyone hates goblin cause they are over used but then you get the traits for rock worms and the worms are back again

I have seen this team and beat them but just by the hair on my chinny chin chin. Lol. You have to make sure the worms get no brown matches if you can and focus your damage attack on the construct that creates the brown. Helps if the gem creation on the board lets you get the initiative too. I’m running a goblin invade team - Goblin/Hobgoblin/Rocket/Shaman.

Good luck next time.

Ya it was suuuuuper tough :stuck_out_tongue: Ended up beating them with my goblin team. Decided to make this team afterward:

Gorgotha
Rock Worm
Rock Worm
Deep Borer

…needless to say, this team is ridiculous. Can’t imagine if I actually had the kingdom leveled up hehe!

That’s an old classic resurected!

1 Like