Running Of The Bulls

Originally published at: Running Of The Bulls – Gems of War

New Raid Boss Troop: Earthcaller

Earthcaller will be available in the Raid Boss Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Common Troop: Festival Cow

The Festival Cow will be available this week for 300 Glory in the Rewards tab of the Shop, and will appear in Gold, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Weapon: Primal Axe

This week it will be available in both the Raid Boss shop, and in the Soulforge.

7 Likes

First post?
nice… never got a first before…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fun stuff this week!
I love the cow troop! :laughing:

1 Like

This time around Wild Plains is not being screwed. Unusual…

This is probably the best Godslayer so far, Festival Cow is also pretty good for a self-sacrificing common card and the weapon is close to perfect except for not being Green to fit perfectly well with Shaman Class, but then again DP doesn’t fits perfectly well Priest Class since it’s not Yellow.

Prinal Axe art is a bit “unpolished”, but we had worse recently (Doomed Club)…

9/10 (Would be 11/10 if the whole kingdom would receive a rework.)

7 Likes

i don’t like the art it’s ugly like frost archer imo, it look like a dog not a cow

edit i thought Earthcaller was supposed to be red/green

This particular race of cows/bulls does have some sort-of canine-like features, i believe the impression comes from the snout/nostrils which are usually black resembling a dog snout:

It’s a rather common “premmium-race” here on Brazil, having it’s own cultural festival with dancing performances and such:

6 Likes

ok lol that explain it ty , our cow in quebec doesn’t look like it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m not sure if @Sirrian ever saw this race when he visited Brazil, more than likely the inspiration came from the artist.

We have better things to inspire troops on GoW honestly:

Capybara’s spell converts an enemy troop to your side on battle. Nature’s best diplomat! :skull:

7 Likes

Cow from Quebec look like this lol

IMG_9437

7 Likes

Yay a Cow Troop! :smiley:

Buncha bull this week. :wink:

I like the common, but that is because I have peasant DNA.

Now, do I save event keys for a chance at Ketras… methinks YES-tras!?

And, for that, I will probably fail. :laughing::confused::disappointed:

Or perhaps that pun was the key to victory. I do hope you get him, he is a great troop for the tauroster.

I don’t know why but Festival Cow’s art really did it for me haha. I like it.

Earthcaller… seems like it’s going to be really good given how we usually approach these events. Like, wow. This could be useful vs. the minions!

So they Tauros people sacrifice a cow to boost themselves?
This feels wierd.

3 Likes

Humans use to sacrifice humans for fortune and luck?

I see little difference :yum:

And that fact also feels wierd and wrong :grin:

1 Like

Ahaha… I accidentally upgraded Primal Axe before realizing its another “great” weapon with Destroy 3 Random gems.

Wish I could undo that.

3 Likes

I like how the devs know this is a problem and yet they release new weapons with exactly the same problem. Can you test and see if at least the destroy gems happens before the gem creation?

Affixes generally happen afterwards (after the spell), but before gems/matches are resolved.

1 Like

Seems like i spoke too soon about the devs not screwing up things for Wild Plains again…