Fist of Fury

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/fist-of-fury/

New Raid Boss Troop: Bor'Gakk

Bor'Gakk will be available in the Raid Boss Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks' time.

New Epic Troop: Fist of Zorn

Fist of Zorn will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks' time.

New Weapon: Spiked Mace

This week it will be available in both the Raid Boss shop, and in the Soulforge.

4 Likes

Woot! Fresh meat!

1 Like

Too bad there is still no orc hero class (despite multiple classes for elves, giants, and undead).

6 Likes

Agree. Hopefully new Hero class coming soon. One a month is taking forever! Atleast Fist of Zorn looks very good.

Cant wait to face fist of zorn in delves/tod!

2 Likes

I miss the lore explanations of new troops. Who is Zorn and why does he or she have an independent Fist?

4 Likes

Do we know the boost ratio of skulls to damage? My guess would be 1:1.

Bump! Was there any response around this, @Saltypatra?

Almighty Zorn,

Please offer Earth’s Fury for sale in the weekly shop for $5.

8 Likes

Empowered converter to skulls, what could go wrong?

2 Likes

Not yet Jonathon, we are hard at work on 4.3.

2 Likes

Agreed. I have been dreading this a bit. Anecdotally, there are times that the skull spawning for sky drops seems over represented compared to other gems. Now we have an empowered skull converter. I have some concerns that it may get out of hand especially when you have a troop like Scylla who can throw a bonestorm on top of it. I guess we will just have to see how this troop shakes out.

1 Like

Interesting Seattle Seahawks first starting quarterback in 1976 was named Jim Zorn.

There’s a joke about the Axiom of Choice here somewhere.

at least it’s not really compatible with Wrath which also converts yellow

Oh no, this one’s here. *cringe*

Thank you for a useful weapon and Epic non Raids/Invasion troop! :sunglasses:

This is a joke right?
Like y’all forgot to put Earth Fury here.

Why don’t you want money???

3 Likes

5 Likes

This is seriously upsetting. I believe that there is something much more going on here. They are intentionally not offering these weapons to us that they know we want. My guess is they’re trying to figure out a different monetization model for the old weapons.

1 Like

I do not understand… Earth’s Fury was one of the few weapons I was missing that I repeatedly would have a use for. I was waiting for it patiently for more than half a year now in the hope that it will be offered in an event week shop… Don’t get me wrong, I’ll still be playing GoW a lot, but this is frankly confusing… I want to buy it. As a form of protest, the next time I spend real money in GoW will be to purchase Earth’s Fury, or after I acquire it in another way in game should that become an option.

2 Likes