General Mayhem

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/general-mayhem/

New Invasion Troop: General Suladin

General Suladin will be available in the Invasion Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Epic Troop: Khatib Tahir

Khatib Tahir will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Weapon: Orpheus’ Verse

This week it will be available in both the Invasion shop, and in the Soulforge.

A bit early huh? 13 hours earlier than usual or something o.o

2 Likes

The weapon could be usable? Maybe?

Over under of nerf thread for self enhancing AND self blessing weapon set at 14 hours

I’ll take the over.

2 Likes

Early lol. What is happening here…

Early or not this look like another nice invasion, both for troops and weapon.

Well done :3

So apparently Khatib Tahir’s flavour text is the same as Priestess’ (“Nobody ever wants to play the Healer.”)!

1 Like

Apparently they are working diligently on unifying texts. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Am I wrong in thinking this batch of troops, while good for their intended purposes, won’t see use from most advanced players after this week?

Well, tbh that apply to any siegebreaker and even godslayer (even tho you can use those to demolish any so called “zuul defense”).

The glory troop tho is indeed kinda useless (even tho he combo well with suladin/new weapon), not even using him on event itself (was gonna use him if we could use only humans from leonis empire but we got TONS of troops to pick from instead).

Do they ever? There’s like one decent event troop coming soon, but that’s about it.

Yes for event troops, but there have been a bunch of outstanding glory troops (Daughter of Ice most recently).

How do ties work at the bottom of event leaderboards? Right now I see 14 players tied for 87th. But knowing that 86+14=100, I think it’s more likely that there are more than 14 players with 472 tower kills, and the game just stops showing leaderboard names after 100 rows. What happens at the end of the week, if ties extend past the 100th player? Presumably this has come up before.

1 Like

Everyone tied for 100th gets rewards. I finished in a many-way tie for 99th recently in, I believe, a class event. My name was not on the leaderboard, but the 75 gems and Chaos Orb came in the mail after reset.

2 Likes