Grin And Bear It

Originally published at: Grin And Bear It – Gems of War

New Raid Boss Troop: Berengari

Berengari will be available in the Raid Boss Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Urskayan Blue

The Urskayan Blue will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Weapon: Razorclaw

This week it will be available in both the Raid Boss shop, and in the Soulforge.

2 Likes

I’ve never been first before. Looks like fun!

2 Likes

That weapon looks like it was deformed to fit in the pic boundries

2 Likes

It kind of looks like a bearclaw pastry on a stick to me…

1 Like

As long as it’s original art, win!

;D

3 Likes

Great event this week. Thank you devs.

Everyone needs to buy tier 5 this week.

These cat emojis are going to get me banned for spamming

It’s inflatable, it just needs some extra air.

What is that portrait?! It looks familiar, yet definitely not the glory troop.

Weapon is finally decent (but can backfire hard on event itself ;p) seen at least it make the right color for urska Mythic.

But about emoji only on shop tiers i disagree (disagree on “great event” part i mean) and for how much i like cats no way am gonna buy tiers only for some emoji, but that’'s actually the way they gonna use, more than potions, to have ppls waste more gems, put “exclusive craps” on shop.

Pretty sure it work (hf completionists lmao) but from me, take that:

I thought the emoji and portraits were going to be sold separately at some point? Is that not happening yet/ever?

They said they will be available for purchase for a small gem cost (25 gems maybe) 3 to 4 weeks after they were released

1 Like

Unfortunately the weapon has a create one doom skull “upgrade”. Haven’t they gotten the message that this is a downgrade yet??

“Grin and Bear It”…

like we are supposed to do about the hugely unpopular change to the PvP points system, given that that the devs choose to remain silent about it? :thinking:

Oops, slightly off topic :laughing:

A bit of reminder about today’s Faction Event.

The Warren’s Event Rating is 194.59. To get estimated score for beating all room until Level 80, you can just do this…

= 194.59 × (20 + 30 + … + 80)
= 194.59 × 350
= 68,106.50

Almost 2K away from getting 2nd Orb, so if you want it, don’t forget to buy 1st Tier first before playing!

Side note

It’s Noteworthy that Silver Necropolis got a 204.98 rating score, so it’s definitely possible to finish the event without buying first Tier. Meanwhile, Fang Moors, despite the same rooms combination, got only 199.70 rating score, so it’s got a high chance to do it, but not with certainty.

3 Likes