Rowanne's spell bugged?

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
With Rowanne on my team, she does 50+ cumulative damage per spell once her armor has been boosted. Damage may be 2x armor + magic, but it’s hard to tell. Without an armor increase, her damage seems accurate (14 base armor + 10 magic, split randomly).
What are the steps to make it happen again?
Boost armor with templar above 20

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

In the screenshot, you can see Rowannes spell doing 71 points of damage when she has only 31 armor + 10 magic

31 armor * 2 = 62 + 10 base damage = 72. It’s legit.
Rowanne is currently extremly powerfull.

What @Zelarith said. Plus you might want to consider turning on the additional infos via the options menu, which give you insight on the mechanics, thus showing the maths behind every spell

1 Like

Thanks for the response. It seemed way too powerful to be legitimate. I’ll continue to exploit with a clear conscience. Weird that I never run into teams using her

lol, Rowanne is more powerful than the Hydra now

Bone Dragon is great against it though, removing all the armor, making skulls, and removing the Rowanne’s ability to do damage.

I think your video ram is going bad.

2 Likes

Lol, I was also wondering what’s up with the Hippie style Victory Screen. I first figured it had something to do with the March 14 White Valentine day… :kissing_closed_eyes:

Just the joys of playing on Android. It’s a known issue, supposedly