Returning player looking for a guild

Hey guys I stopped playing the game a while ago but looking to get back into it again. Not really familiar with the new stuff that has been added but I’m sure I can get the hang of it again quick enough. Was in a top 10 guild before I stopped playing and I always contributed plenty so I’m looking for a guild that’s at a decent level. Let me know if anyone has an open spot I’m currently level 543.

1 Like

Hey, man. You sound like a good player, we would love to have you at my Guild.

We’re only Rank 178. However, we hit 40K Seals every week, do all regular Guild Tasks (and a couple Legendary ones). Our only requirement is max seals (1,500) each week. Trophies and Gold donation is optional (but both are appreciated). Also, all of our Guild Events are optional. However, we do about Portal 7 for Raids, Stage 8 for Invasions, and get 1.0 to 1.1 Million points in GW each time (Currently, only about Bracket 150, though, but the fights are super easy, at least).

If you’d like to join, I would just need your invite code. Which you can put here, message me on here, or hit me up on Xbox (My Gamertag is the same as my Username).

If you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask.

1 Like

Yeah sure I’ll join. No idea how raids and invasions work though haha they were added after I stopped playing. My invite code is ADAM_28 I believe.

1 Like

You have to leave your current Guild for me to invite you.