[RESOLVED] Game crashes when collecting "hero level" rewards

Platform, device version and operating system:
Tested on both Steam and Adroid

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Trying to collect the “hero level” rewards from the new adventure page crashes the game

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Since 6.2 update

Steps to make it happen again
with existing (high-level) hero, go to profile, find waldo in the blue circle at your hero’s navel, select Hero Level, and “collect next”

3 Likes

same on xbox.

I’m also getting the cliffy error on Xbox with a high level account and can’t collect the rewards.

Hi, its the same for me. I bought the hero pass anf now i cannot collect any of my rewards, does anyone know any solutions? @gemsofwar Please fix this glitch

Hey all,

We had a report on this earlier in the patch notes thread and we passed this onto the team instantly. They are currently working on getting a fix out for this as soon as we can, someone from the team will post an update once we have more information.

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

7 Likes

Awesome! Thank you gems of war team!

I didn’t have any issue with it on steam but I did do the new hero quests in the game tab first though maybe that has something to do with it?

The fix for this has just been released!
So it should be coming into effect shortly, a force close and restart may be required.

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

3 Likes

The patch notes mentioned fixing minor issues (whilst as always introducing others like soulforge upgrade and hero pass bug; this list is sure to increase) which arent clarified but almost certainly dont include game lag? At some point can we expect bugs fixed by an update to outnumber those introduced by the same update? I cant understand why new ‘bug riddled’ content is still rolled out while major bugs remain unaddressed. Anyone paying for any aspect of this game in its current state dumbfounds me because your investment doesnt enhance future product quality. If anything, it degrades it.

2 Likes

It is fixed on kindle fire as well